Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brian McIntyre on Receiving Trainer of The Year Recognition, Says Going to Jail Played a Factor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brian McIntyre on Receiving Trainer of The Year Recognition, Says Going to Jail Played a Factor

Brian McIntyre doesn't think the widespread acknowledgement that he was the top trainer of 2023 was based solely on the results he helped produce inside the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I have absolutely zero qualms about Bomac winning and congratulations to him, but everytime these types of article comes up it makes me feel sorry for Takuma Inoue in that the fact that he has a belt as well is totally forgotten.

Shingo Inoue only gets mentioned for coaching Naoya and his accomplishments but during the same year big bro collected all of super bantam belts, younger brother also got his first one of his career...sure it was a belt vacated by bro, but it still is a belt.
    TookHerToThe0 TookHerToThe0 likes this.

Comment

What? Man, you will know a FOOL as soon as he opens his mouth. I 'll like to think that your student having a career defining fight has a lot more to do with it than you stupidly going to jail for an undeclared firearm.
      Pharlapz Pharlapz likes this.

Comment

He's probably under the impression that the boxing community wanted to show their support for him with an honor he would have most likely gotten anyway.

Anyone who has to deal with Eubank Jr. and his pops deserves some sort of recognition.
        MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Obviously he is doing tongue and cheek humor. Someone would have to be an idiot taking the statement at face value.

Comment

Originally posted by Elheath View Post
            I have absolutely zero qualms about Bomac winning and congratulations to him, but everytime these types of article comes up it makes me feel sorry for Takuma Inoue in that the fact that he has a belt as well is totally forgotten.

Shingo Inoue only gets mentioned for coaching Naoya and his accomplishments but during the same year big bro collected all of super bantam belts, younger brother also got his first one of his career...sure it was a belt vacated by bro, but it still is a belt.
            This is very true and made me look at myself a bit. I totally disregard Takuma myself.

Comment

Apparently he believes any publicity is good. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by whirlout View Post
                What? Man, you will know a FOOL as soon as he opens his mouth. I 'll like to think that your student having a career defining fight has a lot more to do with it than you stupidly going to jail for an undeclared firearm.
                He’s just saying that his name might have been in the media spotlight more than usual this year due to the jail time.

Comment

Working...
                X