No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arnold Barboza: "I Think I'll Stop Rolly Romero"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arnold Barboza: "I Think I'll Stop Rolly Romero"

Arnold Barboza has put in the work over the years but he isn't a recognizable name, even to the sports diehard fans. Since he isn't overly known, it's been easy for some of the lightweight division's top contenders and highly ranked contenders to look past him. As of late, however, Barboza is starting to take matters into his own hands.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Arnold, u pretty much know what everyone else knows. Rolly was awarded/gifted the title in a fight he clearly lost, because of his loyalty to Al Haymon. He was "looked out for". And he's not active. He's just sitting on the title. He's trying hard to work on his skills b4 he fights again, which is a wise thing to do. But whatever he does, won't be good enough, because he's too chinny and too wild. And his trainer doesn't know enough to teach him anything more. Coach Bullet doesn't know sh..t about boxing. As soon as Rolly gets in the ring with a name, he'll be proven to be the lowest on the totem pole. Just don't let him hit u, though..He has flat head, short yellow school bus strength
    Last edited by archiemoore1; 01-21-2024, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X