Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rolly Romero Says Ismael Barroso Hits Harder Than Gervonta Davis "By Far"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rolly Romero Says Ismael Barroso Hits Harder Than Gervonta Davis "By Far"

The jokes basically wrote themselves when Rolando "Rolly" Romero took on Ismael Barroso. On paper, it looked like an outrageous mismatch. Romero (15-1, 13 KOs) was seemingly in the heart of his prime, incredibly strong, and a whole lot younger than Barroso. The vacant WBA super lightweight title was on the line and
    [Click Here To Read More]

thats a great pic

Comment

Not sure about that but the dude can ****!

Comment

Romero is such a deranged fool, and pathetic liar I can't wait until he's knocked right out of boxing.
        If Barroso hit's way harder than Davis, then why was it that Tank knocked you out, but Barroso didn't?
        Are you to ****** to know which lies you might be able to get away with telling, and which one's are to utterly absurd to be believed.

Comment

This guy should be rematching Barroso. He's basically a boring fighter who can't trade and do his s*** when pitted with a guy like the old man.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
            Romero is such a deranged fool, and pathetic liar I can't wait until he's knocked right out of boxing.
            If Barroso hit's way harder than Davis, then why was it that Tank knocked you out, but Barroso didn't?
            Are you to ****** to know which lies you might be able to get away with telling, and which one's are to utterly absurd to be believed.
            Exactly. He's trying to discredit Tank not knowing that he's only making a fool of himself.
            Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Lol I believe u Rolly, rematch abuelito then.

Comment

Cool bro.

Now give grandpa Barroso the rematch he deserves.

Comment

Justice for Ismael Barroso! Rolly needs to rematch him or drop that fake belt he has.

Comment

Anthony Crolla victory over Barroso looks amazing now don’t it lol. Was a good fight actually Crolla vs barroso I watched it back earlier. Crolla had to go through fire though and was crazy to see how Ismael folded that night. Can’t believe he’s still going strong. He looked ancient way back then.

Comment

Working...
                    X