Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikaela Mayer: There Is No Problem With Me Being At Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikaela Mayer: There Is No Problem With Me Being At Welterweight

Mikaela Mayer was always prepared to take on anyone with a belt. Her upcoming bid to become a two-division titlist comes with its advantages, given the matchup. The former unified junior lightweight titlist travels to jolly old England, where she will challenge two-division titlist
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mayer is 5’9” tall and fighting at 130. She walks around 160, so she fights at 130 to beat much smaller girls which shows you that neither she or her team think she’s that good. She’s been hiding at 130 and now to make money has to move up. Tasha by TKO. Mayer is a fraud who got beat by the biggest cheater in womens boxing Alicia Bum-Gardner.

Although Mayer is promoted by Arum, he doesn’t spend money on her so he makes her fight on Matchroom and now Sky shows. That tells you Arum is just pimping her cause he isn’t willing to spend money to promote her.

Mayer has been exposed!!!
    Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Phase III View Post
      Mayer is 5’9” tall and fighting at 130. She walks around 160, so she fights at 130 to beat much smaller girls which shows you that neither she or her team think she’s that good. She’s been hiding at 130 and now to make money has to move up. Tasha by TKO. Mayer is a fraud who got beat by the biggest cheater in womens boxing Alicia Bum-Gardner.

Although Mayer is promoted by Arum, he doesn’t spend money on her so he makes her fight on Matchroom and now Sky shows. That tells you Arum is just pimping her cause he isn’t willing to spend money to promote her.

Mayer has been exposed!!!
      You sound like a real moron. Tasha had to move up because she couldn’t win a title at 130 or 135. Women’s boxing gets weaker with each rising weight class.

Comment

Let me enlighten this idiot JT$615. Mayer at 5’9” and fighting much smaller ladies at 130 has a 25% KO ratio. Translate… she has feather fist power. She walks at 160 and fights at 130 idiot. Translate…..Neither she or her team had confidence of her fighting at 147 or 154 where she should have been years ago. Watch Tasha kick that arse idiot. Mayer is a fraud hype job and she will be exposed. Go F yourself idiot.

Comment

My apologies to JT$615. Mayer won. Her footwork is horrible. If she didn’t fight like a robot she would have won easily.

Comment

Working...
          X