Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Richardson Hitchins Shreds Montana Love: "The Guy Was A Bum The Whole Time"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Richardson Hitchins Shreds Montana Love: "The Guy Was A Bum The Whole Time"

When you're young, a bit unknown, and don't have a world title in your possession, calling out every and anyone makes the most sense. Richardson Hitchins knows how the game goes and did his best to get himself a bit of attention. As he made his way up the super lightweight ladder, Montana Love seemed like the perfect opponent.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I ain’t even gonna say it
    Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

I was at the fight, walking out all blinged out and cocky, then got his ass whipped. Paro is no joke

Comment

He got his azz whooped by two Aussies, and I'm glad. Now Hitchins needs to grow a pair and enforce his mandatory to fight Matias.
        Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
          He got his azz whooped by two Aussies, and I'm glad. Now Hitchins needs to grow a pair and enforce his mandatory to fight Matias.
          Hitchins wants no part of Matias.
          BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Wonder who Hitchins will fight in April. Hopefully Liam Paro, whom both share a common opponent in Yomar Alamo, Alamo barely lost via split decision to the Aussie, but was stopped in the 8th round by Hitchins. Both are also coming off dominant performances against ranked opponents. (Montana and Zepeda.)
            BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by petero View Post
              I was at the fight, walking out all blinged out and cocky, then got his ass whipped. Paro is no joke
              Typical from them

Comment

Working...
              X