Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins Believes Gervonta Davis Is Better Than Devin Haney: "He Beat The Better Opposition"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins Believes Gervonta Davis Is Better Than Devin Haney: "He Beat The Better Opposition"

Devin Haney and Gervonta "Tank" Davis are headstrong and considered the best of the best. While the two no longer compete in the same weight class, they've continued to argue loudly. Although it's been entertaining, fans are at the point where they simply want to see them get it on.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Barney has a bias against Haney. Interesting that Barney isn't pushing for the Baltimore Munchkin to actually fight Haney and prove it. Barney is using smokescreens to try to help elevate the munchkin over Haney. But this BS from Barney is only going to fool a few fools. The Munchkin is ducking Haney and will duck Mr. Turki's huge Saudi offer to fight Haney next.
    El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

They have to settle that in the ring!
      pnut901 pnut901 El_Mero El_Mero like this.

Comment

Oh brother are the Hearn fans going yo fill their boots with you now Bernard. You went and did it mate, you spoke hood about tank…

Comment

I think Tank is the better fighter based on ability and I’d quite confidently pick him to knock Haney out but in terms of who’s fought the better opposition, it’s Haney all day long.

Comment

Haney is proven world class boxer. Elite actually.

Davis is manufactured cherry picker who never really fought anybody good. Give him Shakur or Loma, than we can talk.

And no chance Tank will ever fight Haney without catchweight any rehydration clause.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              I think Tank is the better fighter based on ability and I’d quite confidently pick him to knock Haney out but in terms of who’s fought the better opposition, it’s Haney all day long.
              You alright with Haney rehydrating to 168 ?
              Ffs , he looked huge against Regis imagine him against Tank
              There is reason why the first thing Haney insisted on is no rehydration clause
              Not that it’s ok to have a clause in the first place
              Hey maybe they deserve each other

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

You alright with Haney rehydrating to 168 ?
                Ffs , he looked huge against Regis imagine him against Tank
                There is reason why the first thing Haney insisted on is no rehydration clause
                Not that it’s ok to have a clause in the first place
                Hey maybe they deserve each other
                What was Gilberto's rehydration vs. Bivol but that both made weight? Cabbage Patch doesn't want to fight anyone. He put a rehydration on novice Ryan Garcia who is only good for Gymshark photo shots at this point in his career. Tired of Cabbage Patch! He's the puncher, not pillow-fisted Haney. If it is at 140 in Saudi, just give Haney 138.5 at the weigh-in if you can stop him from rehydrating. That should hurt him a bit.
                El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post

What was Gilberto's rehydration vs. Bivol but that both made weight? Cabbage Patch doesn't want to fight anyone. He put a rehydration on novice Ryan Garcia who is only good for Gymshark photo shots at this point in his career. Tired of Cabbage Patch! He's the puncher, not pillow-fisted Haney. If it is at 140 in Saudi, just give Haney 138.5 at the weigh-in if you can stop him from rehydrating. That should hurt him a bit.
                  I don’t agree with rehydration clause but then again I find it crazy that Haney rehydrates overnight to almost super middleweight

Comment

There should be zero questions about who's better here. They been supposed to fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X