Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce: I'm Still Here, I'm Not Retiring, I've Got Plenty of Fights Left To Be In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce: I'm Still Here, I'm Not Retiring, I've Got Plenty of Fights Left To Be In

Joe Joyce is ready to re-enter the heavyweight fray. On March 16th, the former WBO interim heavyweight champion will make his first appearance since Zhilei Zhang ruthlessly stopped him in three rounds last September when he fights Kash Ali in Birmingham. The fight will be part of Queensberry's latest 'Magnificent Seven' show.
    [Click Here To Read More]

so another words or in other words you got yourself a confidence builder set up along with a pay day ---> Good lets see you take of this one and then move on to something more interesting something with a bit of a challenge for yourself. I would not actually pay to see the fight not even if you loose again but still there is time to have one or two meaningful or interesting fights down the road this one is not it tho................

Comment

I'm a fan, but he's 38 with back to back bad stoppage L's. Idk if he gots a whole lot of time left in boxing nor should he be sticking around for too many more fights if things keep going sideways.
      landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Still want to see Joyce WIlder
        a5pe4 a5pe4 MoonCheese Marchegiano like this.

Comment

Joe Joyce is the prime example of why you don't stay in the amateurs for decades.

If he had turned pro in his mid 20s he would be like 30 now and have time to rebuild.
          Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jkrames View Post
            Still want to see Joyce WIlder
            That one feels about right. Since Wilder couldn't get Ngannou first.
            a5pe4 a5pe4 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JuicedJuggernaut View Post

That one feels about right. Since Wilder couldn't get Ngannou first.
              Yeah it seems like a good one. Joyce has 0 head movement and Wilder hates forward pressure.
              a5pe4 a5pe4 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post
                Joe Joyce is the prime example of why you don't stay in the amateurs for decades.

If he had turned pro in his mid 20s he would be like 30 now and have time to rebuild.
                He'd still be 38, mane.
                TookHerToThe0 TookHerToThe0 likes this.

Comment

He is still here... with Kash Ali. Lame.

Comment

wilder vs Joyce both need a win in the mma world coming off a loss this would be the theoretical fight to make

Comment

Working...
                    X