Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson: "De Los Santos Is A Really Good Fighter, I'm Willing To Give Him A Rematch Down The Line"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson: "De Los Santos Is A Really Good Fighter, I'm Willing To Give Him A Rematch Down The Line"

Heading into his showdown against Edwin De Los Santos, Shakur Stevenson promised to put on a show. However, as the rounds grew more and more mundane, fans began booing profusely. Once they realized that the action simply wasn't going to pick up, they grabbed their belongings and headed for the exit.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The only time those two should fight eachother ever again is if it is an unification in a situation where DLS wins the vacant WBO belt.

Comment

Thankfully there's not a network on earth willing to pay them to have a rematch

Comment

Admission of loss ?
        Nah but it is an admission of sorts
        eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Yea I'll pass on watching Shakur vs EDLS 2. Thanks tho.
          nghtmr111 nghtmr111 likes this.

Comment

"down the line"... meaning when they are close to 40 & washed up and fans don't give a rats A$$ about the fight.... Shakur is a chicken-turd... IF he really thinks Santos is good he would do it now, not wait til they are both old
            Last edited by 11Combos; 01-19-2024, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elheath View Post
              The only time those two should fight eachother ever again is if it is an unification in a situation where DLS wins the vacant WBO belt.
              Ngl idk if I'd gaf about this fight if they were top 2 at 135 with both having 2 belts apiece at some future date. Horrible fight.
              pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Yea I'll pass on watching Shakur vs EDLS 2. Thanks tho.
                hahahaha.... good choice

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Thankfully there's not a network on earth willing to pay them to have a rematch
                  Exactly... Kur is so full of himself it's laughable

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Ngl idk if I'd gaf about this fight if they were top 2 at 135 with both having 2 belts apiece at some future date. Horrible fight.
                    I ain't looking forward to such a situation either, but if it has to come down to it then I'll take it just so there can be a situation where someone goes undisputed again and shake stuff up a bit in a stagnant division. I'll definitely be willing to check the results article for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X