Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ra'eese Aleem Wants Goodman Rematch, Fulton, Doheny, Akhmadaliev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ra'eese Aleem Wants Goodman Rematch, Fulton, Doheny, Akhmadaliev

Super bantamweight WBO #5 contender Ra'eese Aleem (20-1, 12 KOs), is fervent about his desire for a rematch on U.S. soil with Sam Goodman (17-0, 7 KOs), following their intense bout in June of 2023. Aleem, determined to rectify the outcome of their last encounter, aims to secure a rematch with Goodman to prove his worth and showcase his growth as a fighter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

MJ and Goodman are already a mandatory challenger and part of me doesn't think they would be willing to risk anything outside some tune-up keep busy fight in Spring/Summer time depending on who gets dibs after Nery.

In all honesty, if he is considering Doheny then he might as well fight Casimero. If he wins then it will put him back on the radar for Inoue and officially stick in the fork for Casimero. If Casimero wins it might actually be a good enough scalp to reignite the interest from Inoue because he hasn't had a good win in a long time.

Comment

I'm an Aleem fan, but at this point he needs to fight whoever. Hes 7mos inactive with nothing I'm aware of on the schedule. And Goodman is in a mando spot. If I'm Goodman I'm not looking to beat a guy twice rn when the fight wasn't that close or controversial to most ppl. Aleem should fight whoever calls cuz hes an older smaller guy on borrowed time at 33 already.
      Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        I'm an Aleem fan, but at this point he needs to fight whoever. Hes 7mos inactive with nothing I'm aware of on the schedule. And Goodman is in a mando spot. If I'm Goodman I'm not looking to beat a guy twice rn when the fight wasn't that close or controversial to most ppl. Aleem should fight whoever calls cuz hes an older smaller guy on borrowed time at 33 already.
        If he wants Fulton, he needs to go to 126! Fulton needs to rematch Figueroa ASAP!

Comment

Aleem should fight whoever. He's no spring chicken. Goodman is never fighting him again until he gets a title shot first. Fulton is done at 122.

Comment

Working...
          X