Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Serrano On Headlining Over Jake Paul: I'm Used To Performing, Sitting In Crowd And Watching Jake Perform

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Serrano On Headlining Over Jake Paul: I'm Used To Performing, Sitting In Crowd And Watching Jake Perform

Amanda Serrano has led a career more than worthy of a starring role any time she is in the ring. That said, the seven-division titlist is admittedly still thrown off by the supporting cast for her homecoming headliner.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's hard to know who's real, and who isn't. There's so much smoke in boxing, sometimes it's hard to find the fire. But I think Jake Paul is the real deal. No, I'm not saying he's a world class fighter (though I'm willing to give him a chance to prove otherwise). I'm saying this guy clearly loves boxing both in and out of the ring, and on balance he's doing really good things. I love how he's promoted Serrano. And his opponent choices for himself have been excellent to both garner attention and learn the craft. I'm watching his career with interest.

Comment

Working...
    X