Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Feuds with Bill Haney: 'If You Wanna Get Your Son F----- Up Send the Contract'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Feuds with Bill Haney: 'If You Wanna Get Your Son F----- Up Send the Contract'

Adrien Broner evidently hasn't lost his gabby ways. The former champion took to his Instagram account on Thursday to send sternly-worded challenge to Bill Haney, calling for a grudge fight with Haney's son, Devin Haney, the undisputed lightweight champion and current 140-pound titlist.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like this fight TBH - Haney probably has earned an easy one at this point.

KOing Broner would be sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      I like this fight TBH - Haney probably has earned an easy one at this point.

KOing Broner would be sweet.
      Haney doesn't knock out Broner. Matias is the only 140 that does.

Hell, I'm not sure Boots knocks out Broner.

Comment

Conor Benn has been trying to dance with you AB. He's desperate for fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Talk Radio View Post

Haney doesn't knock out Broner. Matias is the only 140 that does.

Hell, I'm not sure Boots knocks out Broner.
          Broner was miserably flat-footed and lethargic against that lawyer, and he's never had power above 135.

I can see Haney getting a stoppage.

Comment

damn those haneys can talk
            MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Make the fight. It’ll sell cause of broners mouth and hes a name.

Comment

NOPE....NOPE....NOPE. I support the mouth selling the fight if you have the record to back it up. It would be an absolute disgrace if Broner got this fight instead of someone else who works hard and is undefeated. That whole thing with his dad combing his hair and him being a total goober that everyone wants to see get knocked out is great, but that getting you great fights should stop When you have been definitively proven To be lackluster

Comment

Rather Haney face Matias and Broner face cRyan as for the battle of biggest clowns

Comment

Man, I'm trying to understand the mental illness stuff & give Broner a break, but this dude makes it hard, man.

Comment

Working...
                    X