Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Freudis Rojas Goes Ten Rounds For First Time, Outpoints Cristian Baez In Plant City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Freudis Rojas Goes Ten Rounds For First Time, Outpoints Cristian Baez In Plant City

Freudis Rojas reached a career-high in rounds for the second straight fight. The unbeaten welterweight prospect was forced to go the ten-round distance versus Cristian Baez, whom he outpointed in their ProBox TV co-feature. Scores of 99-91, 98-92 and 98-92 weren't exactly indicative of what took place in the ring, as Rojas was forced to survive a gut check to preserve his unblemished record Wednesday evening at Whitesands Events Center in Plant City, Florida.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rojas definitely is no future champion. Looked absolutely terrible even tho he got the win.

Comment

Honestly I am shocked, Cristian Baez was knocked out by the current featherweight champ Luis Alberto Lopez relatively early (4th round). But Rojas couldn't stop him? The same guy who's all losses where by KO?

Comment

Baez is one of those crafty good sneaky opponents. He dominated Rojas and showed his experience. He also showed Rojas has no power even though he's very big.

Probox all night;
        We only match tough, no A side no B-side just great fights.

Judges before the fight;
        Judge 1: Ok this guy is undefeated, the other guy has 3 losses. No prob I know where this will go, 99-91. Gotta take a piss and get another beer before the fight.
        Judge 2: Did the bag arrive yet? Excellent. 99-91.
        Judge 3: Looks like its my turn again, Im the judge that has the close scores tonite, 98-92, gotta get to my seat the fights about to start.

addendum: Probox is great! This isnt their fault. They do everything they can. I believe that. This is fkn boxing, and it needs to be bulldozed and restructured.
        Last edited by Wacked_Out; 01-18-2024, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X