Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diego Pacheco-Shawn McCalman DAZN's Co-Feature 4/6; Richardson Hitchins-TBD In Main Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Diego Pacheco-Shawn McCalman DAZN's Co-Feature 4/6; Richardson Hitchins-TBD In Main Event

Diego Pacheco hopes to fight Edgar Berlanga later this year, but the emerging, unbeaten super middleweight will have to get through another undefeated opponent first.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why not just wait and make Matias vs. Hutchins since Catterall only seems to have goo-goo eyes for Josh Taylor? That is unless Hitchins is afraid to get chinned by Matias and is looking for an easier path to a 140 lb. title.
    Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Probably Hitchins-Paro if I had to guess. I was expecting Pacheco to remain a headliner.

Comment

Nm looking like Hitchins vs Gustavo Lemos instead.

Comment

Shows just how weak those DAZN/Matchroom cards have performed that they’re putting Hitchins/Pachaego on the same card LOL..

Berlanga will not face Pachaego during his Matchroom 3 fight deal, he has nothing to gain from it, he’s like you promised me Canelo and instead I get this guy?? LOLLL
          Last edited by GBP4LIFE; 01-17-2024, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
            Why not just wait and make Matias vs. Hutchins since Catterall only seems to have goo-goo eyes for Josh Taylor? That is unless Hitchins is afraid to get chinned by Matias and is looking for an easier path to a 140 lb. title.
            So far it seems that only Michel "Ali" Rivera wants to fight Subriel Matias. There were rumors of that fight taking place in Puerto Rico. I hope it happens, and that an announcement may be coming soon! I would prefer that Gary Antuanne Russell would MAN UP, and fight Subriel, but I wouldn't mind seeing RIvera accept the challenge!

BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              So far it seems that only Michel "Ali" Rivera wants to fight Subriel Matias. There were rumors of that fight taking place in Puerto Rico. I hope it happens, and that an announcement may be coming soon! I would prefer that Gary Antuanne Russell would MAN UP, and fight Subriel, but I wouldn't mind seeing RIvera accept the challenge!
              Rivera couldn't beat Frank Martin at 135. How is he gonna beat Matias at 140?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

Rivera couldn't beat Frank Martin at 135. How is he gonna beat Matias at 140?
                Rivera's excuse was weight draining to make 135. I heard he nearly fainted at the weigh in.

Comment

Pacheco vs McCalman ain't bad, but I expected someone like Carlos Gongora or Kevin Sadjo after he beat a tough Coceres, Hopefully it happens soon with at least one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Rivera's excuse was weight draining to make 135. I heard he nearly fainted at the weigh in.
                    Very possible. Let's see how Dominican Ali looks at 140.
                    Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X