Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn on Beterbiev: You're Fighting a Guy That's Not Human!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn on Beterbiev: You're Fighting a Guy That's Not Human!

Eddie Hearn has spent weeks talking about the vivid visions which visited him whenever he closed his eyes. Visions of Callum Smith knocking out Artur Beterbiev with a left hook and returning to England as the new unified light heavyweight champion. Reality set in quickly last Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He should know!
    hhh1200 hhh1200 likes this.

Comment

I’ve heard a rumor that he was on that good shit! Which makes him not human.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        I’ve heard a rumor that he was on that good shit! Which makes him not human.
        Did he test positive ?

Comment

A fighter at the tail end with higher hgh and testosterone than a 28 year old is suspicious af. If he was going to be atypical naturally this wouldn’t happen later in life as it’s just happened. He technically didn’t fail a test but the smoke signals are loud and clear.
          Roberto Vasquez Roberto Vasquez likes this.

Comment

I wish you people would all react like this when a guy actually tests positive
            I guess it depends who that fighter is
            You can pretend to be down the line but then make comments like oh but maybe he was blah blah blah
            Gonna be fun when some fighter does test positive and you all run for the exit cause you know maybe blah blah blah
            People here trying to defend Benn but this guy doesn’t even test dirty and your all here complaining and making chit up
            Won’t even bring up a more popular fighter that I’ve seen many of the same posters justifying his dirty test

What a fughin joke many of you are

Comment

Hearn talks too much--he loves the sound of his own voice.
              jaded jaded likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
                Hearn talks too much--he loves the sound of his own voice.
                Could say that again

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Did he test positive ?

ya for abnomal hormones.

HGH most likely.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

ya for abnomal hormones.

HGH most likely.
                    You don’t know chit and as usual your talking out of your azz

Comment

Working...
                    X