Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Christian Mbilli: "Munguia, John Ryder, I'm Ready For Everyone"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Christian Mbilli: "Munguia, John Ryder, I'm Ready For Everyone"

If you're a well-recognized name in the super middleweight division or even a fighter on the come-up, the goal is to fight Canelo Alvarez. It makes all the sense in the world. With just one fight, you could make the sort of money that could change your life forever. If the cash grab wasn't sufficient, the only route to a world title is through him. Both reasons are enough for Mbilli.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You are ranked #1 by the WBA, David Morrell is the WBA “regular” champion.

Are you ready for that?

Comment

How about Morrell or Benavidez?

Comment

Munguia vs Mbilli would be a fun scrap that I highly doubt goes 12

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
          How about Morrell or Benavidez?
          He’s ready for everyone except those two.

Comment

Yes, you are ready for everyone, but Morell jr. and Benavidez. two guys ranked in front of you.

Comment

sorry but if you're only trick is to put your head down and throw the hardest hook you can then fighters like Canelo, Benevidez and Morrell are going to pick you apart and make it a very easy night. Canelo by 6th round devastating KO!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                You are ranked #1 by the WBA, David Morrell is the WBA “regular” champion.

Are you ready for that?
                Whilst he said "everyone", Morrell wasn't one of those specifically named!
                El+Mariachi El+Mariachi likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

Whilst he said "everyone", Morrell wasn't one of those specifically named!
                  He mentioned Munguia and Ryder because those two are in the media now and are fighting next.
                  pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
                    sorry but if you're only trick is to put your head down and throw the hardest hook you can then fighters like Canelo, Benevidez and Morrell are going to pick you apart and make it a very easy night. Canelo by 6th round devastating KO!!
                    As much as I like to watch Mbilli fight , I think that you are absolutely correct in that assessment. He won't be able to overwhelm those three like he does most guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X