Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gabriela Fundora Inks Co-Promotional Pact With Golden Boy Promotions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gabriela Fundora Inks Co-Promotional Pact With Golden Boy Promotions

Golden Boy Promotions announced today a co-promotional deal with Sampson Boxing for 21-year-old IBF Female Flyweight World Champion Gabriela "Sweet Poison" Fundora (12-0, 5 KOs). Fundora is scheduled to defend her IBF title against Christina Cruz on the DAZN broadcast for Jaime Munguia vs. John Ryder on Saturday, January 27.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope that she got a nice signing bonus , so she can buy some food for her and her brother. Childhood hunger is real.
    El_Feroz99 El_Feroz99 likes this.

Comment

She's very marketable. She's the cash cow. Not her brother, unfortunately.
      GBP4LIFE GBP4LIFE likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post
        I hope that she got a nice signing bonus , so she can buy some food for her and her brother. Childhood hunger is real.
        The brother thats eating through a straw?
        pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

I think they’re all on coke
          Just ask Oscar what was the convincing line for her to sign ?
          No joke , she is a decent fighter for female boxing and she’ll probably bring good coin to GBP

Comment

Fundora is a much more marketable female fighter then the scab GBP let walk away to TR.. Seneisa Estrada has nothing on Fundora.. pick up another L TR

Comment

Working...
            X