Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce vs. Kash Ali in Play For March 16 in Birmingham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce vs. Kash Ali in Play For March 16 in Birmingham

After the success of their stacked 'Magnificent Seven' show last November, Queensberry look set to continue with the winning formula by promoting another multi-title card in Birmingham on March 16th.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like Joyce but the nut has been cracked. Don't know if his punch resistance will get worse.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      I like Joyce but the nut has been cracked. Don't know if his punch resistance will get worse.
      Look at Adam Kownacki, once his chin was cracked by Chris Arreola and knocked out by Helenius, Adam was never the same after that.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post

Look at Adam Kownacki, once his chin was cracked by Chris Arreola and knocked out by Helenius, Adam was never the same after that.
        That is what happens when these fighters rely on their chins, eventually it wears down and Joyce is not young.

Comment

Look, I'm all for taking a soft-touch tuneup, but Kash Ali has no place in the ring with a world-level boxer.

Remember when he bit David Price?

Comment

Should have held it in Birmingham Alabama and then had them all call out Doctor Sleep asking where he’s at ?
            MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              I think he still has it. Zhang just a huge man. I think part of Joyce's punch resistance is the other guys are usually smaller than him.

Comment

I was just randomly thinking about Kash Ali and that farce of a fight with David Price. I didn't realize Kash was still active, man that's a pretty soft touch for the Juggernaut.

I have to imagine they are looking to get him a few real easy wins before stepping up one more time for a cash out fight (and they have no confidence in him against anything that will remotely provide a challenge).

Comment

Kash Ali's only claim to fame was being banned for biting , it's a very soft opponent , he must really be low on confidence . Now the chin's been cracked I wonder what's left? Seems he does too..
                  MoonCheese Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Terrible match up .. a round or two and they'll claim Joe is back .. just pointless. Far better journey men could have been drafted in for a few rounds but probably not as cheap,
                    MoonCheese Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X