Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Truly Believe Bivol Would Win, But Very Difficult To Outbox [Beterbiev] Over 12 Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Truly Believe Bivol Would Win, But Very Difficult To Outbox [Beterbiev] Over 12 Rounds

Eddie Hearn remains confident in Dmitry Bivol's ability to defeat Artur Beterbiev, even after the British promoter watched what he called "a freak of nature" dismantle another fighter his company represents Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bivol win this fight
    Don2021 Don2021 likes this.

Comment

Good fight for boxing--can Bivol avoid getting caught by Beterbiev? Bivol is a boxer but a sharp puncher too.
      blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Bivol waited out until Beterbiev got older and slower. He never was really serious about facing him until now. I know he talked about it but never put his best foot forward.

Comment

Get the nonsense out off the way and get on with the important fights , I've got Betterbiev all day!

Comment

The sniper against the assassin. I can’t wait. It’s the biggest fight in boxing . I think bivol speed and accuracy will neutralize the power and pressure of beterbiev but this is a 50/50 fight.

Comment

When you state that it's hard to outbox Beterbiev for 12 rounds, you don't really believe that Bivol can defeat him.
              Because out boxing Beterbiev is basically the only way that Bivol, can defeat him, Bivol just doesn't have the power to stop Beterbiev.
              Whoever is capable of imposing their style on the other if they ever fight, that's who'll will the fight. that said it should be a great fight.
              MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Beterbiev all day long

Comment

Who cares about what Fast Eddie BELIEVES? Beliefs are by nature irrational rooted in some kind of conviction or faith. Reality is something entirely different. He truly believed Callum could hurt AB. Think again. Dispense with your beliefs Eddie and look reality in the eyes, then assess based on what you observe with your own eyes or the research you’ve done. In this instance, I think Bivol has a chance for the lengthy reasons I gave in another post. Only a consummate boxer can win against AB (such as Bivol or think Meldrick Taylor vs Chavez) or someone with equally concussive power who can also box because AB has evolved into a boxer-puncher; the most deadly combination for me in boxing. Bivol lacks the power to keep AB off him so he has to be 100% perfect in execution in 12 rounds to take a decision. At the moment, it is a very evenly matched contest for me but I will favor the boxer.

Comment

This fool also “believed” Callum Smith was going to leave Beterbiev face down and unconscious.
                    midastouch midastouch likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X