Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev Clears a Path To Bivol: Weekend Afterthoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beterbiev Clears a Path To Bivol: Weekend Afterthoughts

It's time. It's past time. Lineal world light heavyweight champion Artur Beterbiev retained history's throne for the fifth time on Saturday, handing former WBA super middleweight titlist Callum Smith his first stoppage loss. At a perfect 20-0, all of them inside the distance, it confirmed what we already knew.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is the second most important fight that has to be made in 2024 behind Benavidez vs Alvarez

Comment

Wolverine Gloves
      65a391ccd0b6a.image.jpg?resize=750%2C500.jpg
      I'm not sure he is the best but he is the most unique fighter of this generation. A fitting end to his run at 175 is undisputed, nothing else. No disrespect to Bivol but there are plenty of 12-round technically sound boxers out there.

Last edited by hhh1200; 01-16-2024, 09:23 AM.

Comment

War Beterbiev
        Bivol will lose

Comment

Beterbiev I would classify him as the most dangerous boxer in the game right now. Idk how that translates to his P4P ranking, but I’d say he’s top 10 for sure.

Great card all around.

The biggest issue is seeing how long Beterbiev and Bivol have been champions in the same division and haven’t fought each other. That’s a problem. Shouldn’t be that way.

I understand you got mandatories and “showcase” defenses, promotional issues and behind the scenes business, and that’s all well and good. But champions should fight each other. That should be made a priority in within the sport.

Comment

Working...
          X