Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Joshua, Francis Ngannou - Face To Face at Kickoff Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Joshua, Francis Ngannou - Face To Face at Kickoff Presser

Joshua, Ngannou Press Conference Photos Gallery - Anthony Joshua and Francis Ngannou met face to face for the first time this Monday, January 15, in London ahead of their blockbuster heavyweight showdown in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. (photos by Mark Robinson).
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 01-15-2024, 03:42 PM.

Warren and Hearn working together and having kumbaya moments. I thought only Americans have kumbaya moments. They invented it.
    Atypicalbrit Atypicalbrit likes this.

Comment

I think mike tyson has certain ingredients that give him the potential to be a fantastic boxing trainer- 1) mentored by Cus D'Amato from day one- a fu..king genius 2) his own experiences as undisputed world heavyweight champ and baddest man on the planet 3) being a boxing historian, having studied film since childhood.
      I'm going to go out on a limb and say mike has already demonstrated he can get a lot out of someone, even with limited boxing experience like Ngannou. But I also believe Ngannou is a fantastic pupil and very smart and able to follow instructions. And he has God given power and is eager to learn and works very hard to improve himself. But i do believe mike is/will be a great trainer if thats what he wanted to do

Comment

ngannou is highly respectful of AJ, hes dreaming of having earbuds just like him some day, it could happen

Comment

AJ is gonna knock this guy out. Dude was already gassed 5 rounds in the Fury fight

Comment

Originally posted by takenotes View Post
            AJ is gonna knock this guy out. Dude was already gassed 5 rounds in the Fury fight
            So how did he make it to the last round if he was gassed in 5? that makes no sense

Comment

I already got Ngannou winning the face off, the costume, the handshake and the body language.

...but AJ's earbud game i strong. I got him winning that contest hands down !
              FlyingElbowKick FlyingElbowKick likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
                I already got Ngannou winning the face off, the costume, the handshake and the body language.

...but AJ's earbud game i strong. I got him winning that contest hands down !
                It's going to be hilarious if Parker and Ngannou get chinned, and I prefer Parker to Zhang, but you make it very tempting to root against him.

Comment

Every person in every image here knows that ngannou is going to absolutely smoke AJ. Joshua may as well keep his hand in his pocket. No contest n
                  Tecnoworld Tecnoworld likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post

It's going to be hilarious if Parker and Ngannou get chinned, and I prefer Parker to Zhang, but you make it very tempting to root against him.
                    It'd be way funnier if AJ lost by decision and was 'robbed' by some shonky reffing.

Parker ain't gonna get chinned and i doubt he'd lose by decision. I think he'll flatten Zhang in the championship rounds.

I wonder what would happen if either AJ or Ngannou get injured in the lead up ? Does Zhang or Parker step in ?

Can't wait to see the event poster. Emperor Zhang vs The Pasifikan Chief. School girl Joshy vs The African King.

Comment

Working...
                    X