Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins Warns that Boxing Fans Are 'Getting Turned Off' By 'Drama Queens'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins Warns that Boxing Fans Are 'Getting Turned Off' By 'Drama Queens'

Bernard Hopkins thinks some of the sport's top talents need to spend less time getting into social media spats. In a recent interview, the Hall of Fame former fighter and current executive at Golden Boy Promotions, took aim at "drama queens" in boxing who repeatedly run the risk of alienating fans.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol like yourself

Comment

Boxing fans love drama queens. Fans are turned off by high priced Pay per views and watered down undercards.

Comment

B-Hop does have a point
        Not sure if this will change anything but fighters need to understand that every action has a reaction especially in today’s social media
        Sign then go on your crusade imo

Comment

Bernard's mad his stable stopped relying on him to promote their fights.
          chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

I for one remember the days when the only time you heard from a fighter is from snippets of the press conference before the fight was televised
            if there was bad blood between them

Or reading about their story in the boxing magazines

This is the only “social media” I have, I don’t feel the need to post anything online

Everybody talks a good game but are usually not interested in backing up their words

Keep the fight in the ring like men, and not in the media like little girls
            Last edited by 2fast2strong; 01-15-2024, 09:08 AM.
            BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

He old doe!!!!

Comment

The younger generation of boxers is more like that because that's how younger generations are in general. Everyone nowadays is so sensitive and you can get canceled for the dumbest things

Comment

American drama queens, as I wrote about in a recent thread: https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/b...ddicts-in-2024
                  El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

He talking about garcia and he knows no one gives af who he fights anymore dude quit in his biggest fight. Imagine de le Hoya just quit vs trinidad. And rygar wasn’t ever close to what Oscar was
                    El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X