Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Baumgardner Sees Mayer Rematch Down The Line: We Can Always Run That Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Baumgardner Sees Mayer Rematch Down The Line: We Can Always Run That Back

Losing to Alycia Baumgardner was thought to be impossible. Does Baumgardner hit hard? Without question. Is she one of the best female fighters in the world? No doubt. Still, Mikaela Mayer wasn't convinced that she was on her level. She still isn't.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Juiced to the gills.

Comment

Like the GWOAT to you, you popped dirty and need to get your paperwork and lawyer to help you find another excuse for cheating. You’re suspended and should be banned for at least 2 years so stop trying to make us forget you’re a cheater boo.

Comment

Baumgardner not talking about doping problem. Mikaela might decide not to give B a chance if she beats Jonas. Let Claressa & Baumgardner, the two biggest braggarts, hate on each other for now. lol

Comment

Has she been cleared for pissin dirty or did I miss something? Who tf interviewed her?

Comment

You're now the B side woman. You'll have to beg for it, move up in Mayer's current division.

Comment

I'd put something on Baumgartner that she couldn't get off with bleach.

Comment

new approach to getting busted for peds, just carry on talking as normal as if it never happened, out of sight out of mind
                richardt richardt likes this.

Comment

These particular ped users, Benn, Baumgardner, etc., don't know how to handle it when they're tested positive. In simple terms all you have to do is to acknowledge it and pretend you didn't know how it got into your system. Then go through the suspension, which takes only about a year and move on. Look at Canelo and others.
                  Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by brettWall View Post
                    These particular ped users, Benn, Baumgardner, etc., don't know how to handle it when they're tested positive. In simple terms all you have to do is to acknowledge it and pretend you didn't know how it got into your system. Then go through the suspension, which takes only about a year and move on. Look at Canelo and others.
                    yeah but some guys get off scott free, like dillion whyte for example when he got busted so they all think well if he can do that so why cant i, eggie benn basically said this during one of his rants

seems to me that most caught only get busted the one time failing the one test & other tests come up negative, thats the most common situation which leads them to cry contamination, well if u let one guy off when this happens then u must do the same to all or most of them it seems to me, eggies case is a bit unusual he got busted twice in a short space of time

Comment

Working...
                    X