Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Not Like Callum Smith Was Knocked Unconscious; But What Else Do You Wanna Achieve?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Not Like Callum Smith Was Knocked Unconscious; But What Else Do You Wanna Achieve?

Eddie Hearn isn't sure whether Callum Smith will want to continue his career after Artur Beterbiev became the first fighter to knock him out Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A lot of talk for months on end, and let's be honest, even Yarde got in there and had more of a go than Callum Smith.

Not impressed

Again

Comment

He wasn’t knocked unconscious cause Buddy called it
      Slow Eddie doesn’t give two fughs about Smith or if he was decapitated
      The same way he didn’t give a fugh when he threw Whyte in against Rivas fully knowing he was juiced to the gills
      Karma’s a biatch Slow Eddie and it will catch up to you some way
      Pos snake in the grass

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        He wasn’t knocked unconscious cause Buddy called it
        Slow Eddie doesn’t give two fughs about Smith or if he was decapitated
        The same way he didn’t give a fugh when he threw Whyte in against Rivas fully knowing he was juiced to the gills
        Karma’s a biatch Slow Eddie and it will catch up to you some way
        Pos snake in the grass
        Can't agree with this more. Hearn has quickly become the worst promoter in the sport. Totally, 100% fake.

I don't care for the Smith's, they aren't that good and they act like royalty. That said, Callum got in the ring and tried, respect for that at least. Hearn insinuating cheating by Biev when VADA themselves said he is clean is ridiculous.

Hearn is as slimey as it gets.
        thack thack MulaKO MulaKO like this.

Comment

The amazing callum smith had a great career. Call it quits and wait for that hall of fame induction buddy...oh wait he had 1 top 10 win his entire career. Kambosos in reality has a better resume

Comment

He was not knocked unconscious, because he was unconscious since the weigh-in already.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              The amazing callum smith had a great career. Call it quits and wait for that hall of fame induction buddy...oh wait he had 1 top 10 win his entire career. Kambosos in reality has a better resume
              The combined opportunities the smith brothers have had considering their utterly mediocre talent levels, is insane.

I heard them once reffered to as the royal family of British boxing, and that was a sad day when I heard that.

Comment

I thought Callum smith was decent till this fight but he’s really really bad lol
                Atypicalbrit Atypicalbrit likes this.

Comment

he wasnt knocked unconscious because his trainer stopped the fight

Comment

I think the word you use for Beterbiev opponents and their corners is capitulating. Outside of Gabriel, he doesn't knock you out cold.

I do love his jab. As one user pointed it's the perfect guard splitter given his knuckles are side vs upright.

Comment

Working...
                    X