Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bohachuk's Promoter Expects Fireworks in Sebastian Fundora Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bohachuk's Promoter Expects Fireworks in Sebastian Fundora Clash

Serhii Bohachuk and Sebastian Fundora is a fan-friendly fight. At stake is an interim world title fight, which could make the fight more compelling.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't care what anyone says I'm still a big fan of the towering inferno!!!

Comment

Good fight. Look forward to seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
        I don't care what anyone says I'm still a big fan of the towering inferno!!!
        So am I but that loss was disturbing!

Comment

Originally posted by Claude Palle View Post

So am I but that loss was disturbing!
          Yea I know. Craziest KO I've seen in a long time!

Comment

Really looking forward to Fundora's comeback, and looks like he isn't taking an easy fight either.

Serhii Bohachuk (22-1, 22 KOs) has all his wins by the way of KO.

Too bad there hasn't been much news about Brian Castano after two years though. (Would be interesting if Zayas vs Castano happened next year).
            Last edited by Feroz; 01-14-2024, 10:16 PM.
            Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Fundora leaving PBC

Comment

Originally posted by Feroz View Post
                Really looking forward to Fundora's comeback, and looks like he isn't taking an easy fight either.

Serhii Bohachuk (22-1, 22 KOs) has all his wins by the way of KO.

Too bad there hasn't been much news about Brian Castano after two years though. (Would be interesting if Zayas vs Castano happened next year).
                Damn. I halfass forgot about Brian. And its been near 2yrs since that Mell L without any word about him with potential fights or anything. He might be done & just not said it outloud yet.
                pnut901 pnut901 El Escorpion Feroz like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Damn. I halfass forgot about Brian. And its been near 2yrs since that Mell L without any word about him with potential fights or anything. He might be done & just not said it outloud yet.
                  Well, he has welcomed Errol to 154 on Twitter after Spence was commenting on his loss and there are clips of him training in Argentina.

I remember I read that he was going to fight under Maidana's promotion in 2023 but that never happened.

I don't know if he has retired without saying a word, but that's a highly possible, while I do like his style, the guy has 3 fights inside 5 years. So his activity rate was never that great to begin with. He is however one of the most difficult fighters in the division, basically the Shawn Porter of 154.
                  Last edited by Feroz; 01-15-2024, 12:44 AM.
                  Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Feroz View Post

Well, he has welcomed Errol to 154 on Twitter after Spence was commenting on his loss and there are clips of him training in Argentina.

I remember I read that he was going to fight under Maidana's promotion in 2023 but that never happened.

I don't know if he has retired without saying a word, but that's a highly possible, while I do like his style, the guy has 3 fights inside 5 years. So his activity rate was never that great to begin with. He is however one of the most difficult fighters in the division, basically the Shawn Porter of 154.
                    Even if he comes back now hes wasted his last couple good yrs on sitting. Hes well past prime now at 34. I think I'd kinda prefer to see him officially retire than come back & not be the same guy he was. He was a fun ass guy to watch & oddly probably underrated overall so I wish him well in whatever he does in or out of boxing tho.
                    El Escorpion Feroz likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X