Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith: Up Until The Shot, The Knockdown, I Didn't Feel Any Power [From Beterbiev]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Callum Smith: Up Until The Shot, The Knockdown, I Didn't Feel Any Power [From Beterbiev]

A dejected Callum Smith wasn't trying to diminish Artur Beterbiev's impressive victory. Smith fully credited the Russian knockout artist for his complete performance Saturday night, which led to the first knockout defeat of Smith's 11-year, 31-fight professional career at Videotron Centre in Quebec City, Canada. Up until the point when Beterbiev (20-0, 20 KOs) knocked Smith to the canvas twice during the seventh round, however, the former WBA super middleweight champion didn't believe Beterbiev's vaunted power was something he couldn't handle.
    [Click Here To Read More]

R.I.P Bivol ⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️ you’re next to get ktfo by Omniman’s brother Beterbiev
    MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Beterbiev s power is overrated. I don’t see him knocking anyone down with a straight chin shot. It’s very strange. He can land a flush chin shot on someone. They stagger at most

The finishing shot or the KD shot is almost always a back head shot.

Comment

Beterbiev is a surgeon in the ring. He doesn't bother with looking all that smooth going forward, but he's so effective.

Him and Bivol is one of the best fights in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
          Beterbiev is a surgeon in the ring. He doesn't bother with looking all that smooth going forward, but he's so effective.

Him and Bivol is one of the best fights in boxing.
          Surgeon for back head shots.

he’s a savant

Comment

- fought scared
            - got knocked out

claims his power didnt bother him.

lmfao

Comment

Beterbeast doesn't put a lot of power into all his shots. He really is just making contact many times and then switches it up with harder and faster shots.

Comment

Another English muffin bites the dust.

Easiest 2k I've made since Crawford B---h slapped Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                  Beterbiev s power is overrated. I don’t see him knocking anyone down with a straight chin shot. It’s very strange. He can land a flush chin shot on someone. They stagger at most

Hes not an explosive puncher no like a Tank or a wilder etc but it's more of the pressure and the constant attack and his hands are heavy enough to cause the damage they cause over the course of the fight. It's like thudding punches over and over like his jab for example and guys just eventually can't live with it. He basically just batters you not just getting you out of there with one shot
                  Last edited by Boxing2695; 01-14-2024, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

the shot that first wobbled Smith to start the whole ending wasnt even a back head shot, it was a right hand counter over smiths lazy jab.

Comment

Working...
                    X