Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Rozier Hoping Daniel Jacobs Takes On Caleb Plant Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Rozier Hoping Daniel Jacobs Takes On Caleb Plant Soon

Daniel Jacobs hasn't just had a long career but also a financially rewarding one. Some of his bigger paydays came when he took on the likes of Gennadiy Golovkin, Peter Quillin, and of course, Canelo Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought this guy had retired, damn.

Comment

Another washed up former champion, I’m sure Plants team will jump all over it. That’s all he can beat.

Comment

Nope!!! Caleb Plant slapped a certain someone dead in his mouth. That certain someone has a duty to his family to get his back in blood. No other fights necessary. Thanks Al Haymon!!

Comment

“He’s been taking care of some business issues “ = I need a paycheck…

Comment

I’d be ok not watching another Daniel Jacob’s fight
            Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Danny should have threw his name in the bivol sweepstakes a long time ago when bivol was desperate for any opponent.

Comment

Idk why Plant would fight Daniel at this point. You could argue Daniel lost 4 of his last 5 fights. He did lose 2 of them. And his last win that mattered at the world level was 5yrs ago.

Plant has better options & idk that Daniel brings piles of money or anything to make him a better looking opp. Daniel does have name value so if Mall or others don't want to fight Plant ig Daniel might make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
                  I’d be ok not watching another Daniel Jacob’s fight
                  I wouldn't argue with this take lol.

Daniel has made good money. He's not looked like he looked at his best for yrs now. Idk why he's sticking around looking for $$$ still.
                  Rigpig Rigpig likes this.

Comment

Is Jacobs still fighting? He's not a smart fighter. I will say this. Whoever loses, their career is over.

Comment

Working...
                    X