Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Blair Cobbs Confident That He Can Knock Jaron Ennis Out: I'm Faster and Stronger!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Blair Cobbs Confident That He Can Knock Jaron Ennis Out: I'm Faster and Stronger!

Philadelphia might be known as the City of Brotherly Love, but it's also a fighting town. Some of the best fighters in the history of boxing were born and raised there, including Bernard Hopkins and Danny Garcia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cobbs would definitely be a step up for email ennis. Says alot about that bum

Comment

This probably would be a step up for Ennis isn't his best win Lipinets, hardly going to set the world ablaze with that win....

and "woooo" is a good talker though he can't back it up, it will bring some intrigue to the fight, should it happen.
      Last edited by Boro; 01-14-2024, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post
        This probably would be a step up for Ennis isn't his best win Lipinets, hardly going to set the world ablaze with that win....

and "woooo" is a good talker though he can't back it up, it will bring some intrigue to the fight, should it happen.
        Same best win crawford had for years too

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
          Cobbs would definitely be a step up for email ennis. Says alot about that bum
          Third grade would be a step up for your dumb azz you bum!

Comment

If you think the guy who got knocked out by a C- fighter like Alexis Rocha should even be in the ring with Boots brother I don't know what to tell ya!

Comment

Ennis smokes Blair. I like The Flair, he should be on televised cards more often. I always enjoyed watching him fight and I like the energy he brings to a card.

Comment

Who says no one wants to fight Jaron Ennis?

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

If you think the guy who got knocked out by a C- fighter like Alexis Rocha should even be in the ring with Boots brother I don't know what to tell ya!
                  I don't really care about his level, I care about his ability to talk and potentially bring eyeballs, sorry didn't know thinking about things in the long term and who and what Ennis actually does in the ring matters, having Lipinets be your stand out win currently and he's from a tweener division isn't saying much about him...

Comment

I don't really care about his level, I care about his ability to talk and potentially bring eyeballs, sorry didn't know thinking about things in the long term and who and what Ennis actually does in the ring matters, having Lipinets be your stand out win currently and he's from a tweener division isn't saying much about him...
                    Yet something tells me that you are Virgil Ortiz biggest fan and think that everyone on his record is a superior talented fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X