Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Christian Mbili: My Goal is To Fight Canelo, I'll Do Anything To Fight Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Christian Mbili: My Goal is To Fight Canelo, I'll Do Anything To Fight Him

Videotron Centre in Quebec City, Canada - Super middleweight destroyer Christian Mbilli (26-0, 22 KOs) defended his regional titles tonight with a sixth-round TKO against Australian contender Rohan Murdock (27-3, 19 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mbilli n David Morrell both ain't getting a named fighter anytime soon so fight each other n the loser moves up to 175

Comment

For all his defensive flaws, he is a non-stop fireplug with volume, elite conditioning, pop, and is must see TV. Don't know how far that will take him but he needs to wait in line like the rest for Canelo. Let him fight one of the other guys waiting in line or just below that level. Maybe he can fight Shishkin, Beck, Morrell, or Pacheko. I don't see Plant, Mungia, or Benavidez fighting a lower profile fighter like him for less money.
      Last edited by richardt; 01-14-2024, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        For all his defensive flaws, he is a non-stop fireplug with volume, elite conditioning, pop, and is must see TV. Don't know how far that will take him but he needs to wait in line like the rest for Canelo. Let him fight one of the other guys waiting in line or just below that level. Maybe he can fight Shishkin, Beck, Morrell, or Pacheko.
        He was blowing pretty hard with no resistance really coming back his way, it's easy to look like you have an engine when you set the pace...

When he fights someone decent he'll be exposed for his flaws.
        Afi23 Afi23 real raw real raw like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

He was blowing pretty hard with no resistance really coming back his way, it's easy to look like you have an engine when you set the pace...

When he fights someone decent he'll be exposed for his flaws.
          You've only seen him once then. When he fought previously undefeated Gongora who WAS throwing back with serious power shots Mbilli showed a second wind and was stronger in the second half of that non-stop war. Until he gets nailed while throwing flurries or when he does a reset at times during a fight, he will be hell for anyone as long as a fight lasts. Fan-friendly is an understatement. I'll take him over boring fighters any day of the week.
          Last edited by richardt; 01-14-2024, 12:32 PM.

Comment

You've only seen him once then. When he fought previously undefeated Gongora who WAS throwing back with serious power shots Mbilli showed a second wind and was stronger in the second half of that non-stop war. Until he gets nailed while throwing flurries or when he does a reset at times during a fight, he will be hell for anyone as long as a fight lasts. Fan-friendly is an understatement.
            Gongora really wow, your going to name a stiff to try and prove Mbilli can deal with resistance LMAO... just wow.

Wake me up when he fights someone with a pulse.
            ShoulderRoll ShoulderRoll likes this.

Comment

Anything?
              garfios garfios Boro Boro like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

Gongora really wow, your going to name a stiff to try and prove Mbilli can deal with resistance LMAO... just wow.

Wake me up when he fights someone with a pulse.
                Gongora was no stiff, go back to bed with your hangover. No one is saying Mbilli will beat the top names but he will be hell till he is stopped. No one is forcing you to watch him if you are in that much pain.
                Last edited by richardt; 01-14-2024, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Admittedly it was the first time I saw him fight and I may need a bit more data. I was impressed though, maybe overly so?

Comment

Gongora was no stiff, go back to bed with your hangover. No one is saying Mbilli will beat the top names but he will be hell till he is stopped. No one is forcing you to watch him if you are in that much pain.
                    Of course Gongora is a stiff, I remember his embarrassing performance against Lerrone Richards and Mbilli, he's a stiff you just want to justify you shilling for Mbilli.

Actually if he's put on main cards I kinda of am forced to watch his mediocre self because if he finishes early they might start the main early...

Comment

Working...
                    X