Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev: Of Course I Want Dmitry Bivol Fight, I Need Another Belt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beterbiev: Of Course I Want Dmitry Bivol Fight, I Need Another Belt!

Unified light heavyweight king Artur Beterbiev (20-0, 20 KOs) defended his WBC/IBF/WBO world titles with a seventh-round TKO win against former world champion Callum Smith (29-2, 16 KOs) Saturday evening at Videotron Centre in Quebec City, Canada.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can Bivol make Beterbiev respect his power? If he can then he’ll win… this was the same question I asked before Spence-Crawford… if Crawford could keep Spence away from him and not overwhelm him like he did to his other opponents then he’ll beat him and he was able to keep Spence off him and win… the outcome of Beterbiev vs Bivol depends on the answer to this question.

Comment

We all want to see it. Question is will they make it happen. Wishful thinking!

Comment

Bivol signed. All up to Beterbiev’s side now.

It will happen. That Saudi money is the equalizer the boxing club has needed for a while. I think 2024 will be a great year for fights.
        BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Beterbiev KO 11 if it happens.

Comment

I've heard drive Beterbiev back. The guy has a pile driver jab or can time you and catch with a counter in the corner (Yarde) and off the ropes (just doesn't sit in a high card like Canelo and let you fire off). Bivol will need a big ring if he fights on the back foot. Can he keep it in the center of the ring? What happens when Beterbiev's punches accumulate by the 6th - 8th round? I believe Bivol will front-run in this fight and be up 4-2 or even 5-1 by the 6th.

Both are greater fighters but I feel like Beterbiev might be the most unique fighter of the generation. It would only be fitting for him to finish undisputed. And I feel since 2019 they have been trying to do the same to him as Haymon and Co. tried to do to Crawford.
            Last edited by hhh1200; 01-14-2024, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Now he wants him? Now? 6 years too late. Beterbiev is almost 39, won’t fight him until after whatever Muslim holiday they’re on. By then he’ll be closer to 40. These dudes are full of excuses, my teeth, my promoter, my religion, my network, all won’t let me fight.

what a joke.

Comment

Bivol would put a boxing clinic. Would make Beterbiev look like a fool

Comment

Why didn't he want the fight when they were both with DAZN and fought within a month of each other, why did he allow Arum to shít on the fight and Bivol also why did he allow Suliman to place an unnecessary barrier about Bivol being Russian when he himself is Russian...

It's absolutely farcical that people believe Bivol is/was the one avoiding this fight, Artur wants his retirement pay cheque.

HGH also doesn't end up in your system by accident or because of the time of day like they implied, it's injected...
                  LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
                    Bivol would put a boxing clinic. Would make Beterbiev look like a fool
                    Agreed I think Bivol, Canelo, Benavidez tops this guy

Comment

Working...
                    X