Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Promoter on Recent Arrest: 'I Don't Know Jarrell to Be the Person Described In the Allegations'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Promoter on Recent Arrest: 'I Don't Know Jarrell to Be the Person Described In the Allegations'

Promoter Dmitriy Salita says he was thoroughly taken aback by his client Jarrell Miller's latest snafu. Fresh off a career-worst beatdown administered by Daniel Dubois last month in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Miller, the outspoken heavyweight contender from Brooklyn, New York, was arrested on car******* and burglary charges in Florida a few days into the new year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Miller is just a Bum and Salita has a lot of pull because he is ***ish nothing more

Comment

The guy who took PEDs & got caught 3 different times & yo momma's every boxer on a press conference table with him while calling you a stealing piece of sh^t is usually a good dude you're saying Mr Salita?

Salita is like an abused gf defending her baby daddy with this weird ass bullsh^t. Or he's just defending him in hopes he doesn't get locked up very long so he can make more money off of him.
      MulaKO MulaKO joe strong joe strong like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        The guy who took PEDs & got caught 3 different times & yo momma's every boxer on a press conference table with him while calling you a stealing piece of sh^t is usually a good dude you're saying Mr Salita?

Salita is like an abused gf defending her baby daddy with this weird ass bullsh^t. Or he's just defending him in hopes he doesn't get locked up very long so he can make more money off of him.
        This one. I feel it is this one.

Comment

Salita taking three steps back from his promotion's fighter.

Comment

My take is Jarrell probably did something VERY dumb during an argument over what he believed to be a falsely re-possessed vehicle (in summary 'taking back what was his own property in his view' but the police did what they always do and maxed out the charges making out like a Hollywood robbery / heist.

After seeing all the stuff that police pull on bodycams, I really have zero confidence in anything from the police departments. Just type "Broward County audit" on YTube and you come with a litany of corruption cases and false charges on police stops. 17 Sheriff Office Deputies charged in PPP Loan fraud case only 3 months ago!

Anyway let's see how it plays out, there is a difference between taking PED's and full on robbery so not sure where some posters are going with this.
            boxing IQ boxing IQ likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I agree as this pretty much says everything i think about him too. No doubt Salita hoping he can recover some of the money he lost on this guy. Lost out on his cut of 6 million vs Joshua then whatever on the Forrest fight & any other expenses. He did sue Miller for 5 million but you can’t get blood from a stone & Miller could end up in prison if the allegations against him are true. We will have to wait & see what comes of the charges against him. Boxing is the one sport (especially heavyweights) where a guy can do time & still get another chance. This guy has had several chances already & by what Salita said it was difficult to get anyone to work with him.
              Last edited by joe strong; 01-14-2024, 10:25 AM.
              Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hennanra1000 View Post
                My take is Jarrell probably did something VERY dumb during an argument over what he believed to be a falsely re-possessed vehicle (in summary 'taking back what was his own property in his view' but the police did what they always do and maxed out the charges making out like a Hollywood robbery / heist.

After seeing all the stuff that police pull on bodycams, I really have zero confidence in anything from the police departments. Just type "Broward County audit" on YTube and you come with a litany of corruption cases and false charges on police stops. 17 Sheriff Office Deputies charged in PPP Loan fraud case only 3 months ago!

Anyway let's see how it plays out, there is a difference between taking PED's and full on robbery so not sure where some posters are going with this.
                Police don't decide and file the charges when a person is arrested, the district attorney makes the decision after reviewing the facts of the case as presented to them by the detective

Comment

Miller is a Sociopath, simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Spice View Post

Police don't decide and file the charges when a person is arrested, the district attorney makes the decision after reviewing the facts of the case as presented to them by the detective
                    Thanks for the correction. I still have same sentiments towards the legal system having observed so many case studies of manipulation that end up going towards serious charges being filed by DA in cases where whole police departments are corrupt or looking for high profile cases to get more publicity or to reach certain KPI's on convictions. Just looking at how many routine traffic stops end up in serious charges due to manipulation / tactics to ***** up charges.

Once again I am sure Jarrell did something incredibly dumb, just don't think he deserves to spend 15 years in jail for something most likely being a minor altercation at a dealership that's being presented as some kind of life threatening car-******* - although I stand corrected if facts come in - would be interested to see bodycam.

Comment

Working...
                    X