Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Memo: If Berlanga Shines Against McCrory, Munguia or Pacheco Could Be Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Memo: If Berlanga Shines Against McCrory, Munguia or Pacheco Could Be Next

The news was recently reported by BoxingScene.com that unbeaten super middleweight contender Edgar Berlanga (21-0) had retained the services of top strength and conditioning coach Angel "Memo" Heredia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's been 8 months since he last fought, why is he taking so long between fight's?
    I'm a big proponent of fighters staying active, in order to stay sharp, disciplined, and focused.
    Is Berlanga losing interest in his boxing career, he's got to fight more often.
    He can't possibly be at his best, and remain relevant fighting only once or twice a year.
    That said targeting Munguia, or Pacheco as his next opponent'(s), is a great plan, if he gets past McCrory.
    IT look's like it would be Pacheco, as Munguia has a lot of other opponent's that are being mentioned for him.
    I used to have a bit more hope for Berlanga reaching his title goal's, but all of his inactivity has hurt his career, and his chances for a championship.
    slimPickings slimPickings likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
      It's been 8 months since he last fought, why is he taking so long between fight's?
      I'm a big proponent of fighters staying active, in order to stay sharp, disciplined, and focused.
      Is Berlanga losing interest in his boxing career, he's got to fight more often.
      He can't possibly be at his best, and remain relevant fighting only once or twice a year.
      Crawford fought in July.

He’s inspiring others. That’s all

Comment

I'm hoping Ryder beats Munguia then we get Berlanga vs Pacheco (if Berlanga doesn't lose to the Irishman).

Comment

Real murderers row for Berlanga...

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Talk Radio View Post

Crawford fought in July.

He’s inspiring others. That’s all

Putanga is a fraud.

Comment

Mungia moved on bro.. you had your chance to sign with GBP

Comment

Working...
              X