Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Christian Mbilli Batters, Stops Rohan Murdock in Six Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Christian Mbilli Batters, Stops Rohan Murdock in Six Rounds

Christian Mbilli maintained his spot Saturday night as the number one contender for two of Canelo Alvarez's super middleweight titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 01-13-2024, 11:03 PM.

Mbilli torches Berlanga, if no one else and if he manages to go rounds with top guys, they may win but they are going to take some punishment in however long the fight lasts and they will know they were in a fight when they wake up in the morning that's for sure. Mbilli's "Defense" will clearly be his undoing maybe sooner than later.
    Last edited by richardt; 01-13-2024, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Mbilli an exciting fan friendly fighter but a dude like Canelo would expose those defensive openings all night long ,in other words, James Kirkland 2.0 , props to Murdock, tough fella.
      TonyRespectful TonyRespectful likes this.

Comment

Mbilli's okay but he's way too open. He needs to tighten that defense up.

Comment

I don't know if it's just me. While I can understand how "entertaining" the fight was, I was not very impressed by Mbilli's abilities, in no small part because of the commentators' excessive cheerleading. (I can bear Tessitore, but not Bradley.)

Mbilli just rolled over someone meant to be rolled over. One can only hope that he faces someone who can do more than stand still and take punches.

(Much respect to Murdock for stepping in the ring and being a man. Little respect to the matchmakers.)
          Last edited by liuj88; 01-13-2024, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Time to fight Morrell
            garfios garfios Superbee Superbee like this.

Comment

Mbilli didn’t do himself any favours this evening
              Came in thinking that he would get better exposure by trying to land that big shot
              Instead showed many holes in his arsenal
              He’s usually a little more responsible than what he showed tonight
              Unfortunate or maybe this will get him that big fight ; Benny , Morrell or maybe even Canelo since his third dance partner was dismantled earlier in the year

Comment

First time watching Mbili. I was impressed how he came in dancing ,or something like this in the openinng of the fight. His fight will be fun to watch as long as it last but please stay away from Nelo. Ginger got decline but still not a easy mountain to climb.

Comment

Originally posted by A.B Counterhooks View Post
                  Mbilli an exciting fan friendly fighter but a dude like Canelo would expose those defensive openings all night long ,in other words, James Kirkland 2.0 , props to Murdock, tough fella.
                  Canelo should fight him then...

Comment

Mbilli just rolled over someone meant to be rolled over. One can only hope that he faces someone who can do more than stand still and take punches.

FUK 168...reminded of Canelo rolling over Charlo, someone meant to be rolled over who didn't do sheeit but take Canelo punches...

Comment

Working...
                    X