Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Beterbiev-Smith, Lomachenko, Tony Weeks, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Beterbiev-Smith, Lomachenko, Tony Weeks, More

The Daily Bread Mailbag returns with Stephen "Breadman" Edwards tackles topics such as fighter styles, Sugar Ray Leonard vs. Thomas Hearns, transgender boxers, controversy with referee Tony Weeks, Vasiliy Lomachenko, Artur Beterbiev vs. Callum Smith, and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

no bread, no point in giving weeks the benefit of the doubt lol

that ended totally with the rolly farce, its long long gone for that one

Comment

"The last thing I want to do is have my kids look at me funny because someone has emasculated me in front of them​"

well not quite the last thing but i know what u mean

there is always someone out there who will kick your ass, all it takes is one punch and u are dead, **** head off ground is the usual way, happens all the time too

better to be alive with a red face than brain damaged too i would say, your kids will understand when u explain that a lot of people out there are actually crazy and mentally ill & having bad days as well, no need to fight them lol
      Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Wow!!!! Great question from Anthony. That was deep....

Comment

Wlad Klitschko might have the shiny stats but I regard Ike Quartey as the better and more accomplished fighter. Fought much better competition, arguably beat prime Oscar. Heavyweight versions of Jose Luis Lopez or Vince Phillips cruciffy Wlad.

Comment

"Usually an official doesn’t get reprimanded when he makes a call or turns in a bad score card. It usually has to happen multiple times for some type of discipline to be put forth. At some point referees and judges need to be reviewed on a fight by fight basis. And any negative findings will result in NO ASSIGNMENTS. We make this too difficult. It’s common sense. A bad referee can’t harm anyone if he’s not ALLOWED to referee. Same with a judge as far as judging."

Thats very good bread

problem is boxing wants these refs and judges to work exactly as they do, it important for to keep things running as they like, u would need to change boxing for that to happen, rolly is a perfect current example, all the stops were pulled out for that clown to make some money off him

Comment

Let's not forget Week's terrible refereeing in Ward vs Kovalev II - calling a stoppage on consecutive low blows. Again, A-side preferential treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Tag, You're Hit View Post
                Let's not forget Week's terrible refereeing in Ward vs Kovalev II - calling a stoppage on consecutive low blows. Again, A-side preferential treatment.
                oh forgot about that actually, the guy is just a crap show, perfect company man to have

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Elding View Post
                  Wlad Klitschko might have the shiny stats but I regard Ike Quartey as the better and more accomplished fighter. Fought much better competition, arguably beat prime Oscar. Heavyweight versions of Jose Luis Lopez or Vince Phillips cruciffy Wlad.
                  That's not how things work.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702
                    Stay in your lane Ny******. This what you really ****ing.

I'd like to see these 2 women fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X