Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Sanchez: "I Don't Think Any Of The Fighters At The Top Are At My Level"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Sanchez: "I Don't Think Any Of The Fighters At The Top Are At My Level"

Getting a top name into the ring hasn't been easy for Frank Sanchez. Actually, it's been downright impossible. Although it isn't what he would prefer, Sanchez has taken what he could get. In 2023, the 31-year-old spent his time focusing on activity as opposed to fighting top-tier competition. Against Daniel Martz, Sanchez barely broke a sweat,
    [Click Here To Read More]

Of course, some of them are on higher level, some are on lower level.
    But no one is on boring level as you.
    Last edited by James; 01-13-2024, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Think again frank, there are quite a few fighters who are a level or two above you, and will beat your ass down to the canvas!

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
        Of course, some of them are on higher level, some are on lower level.
        But no one is on boring level as you.
        That is funny. You made me L to the OL on that one.
        pollywog pollywog ISboxing James like this.

Comment

Confidence is a good thing to have but self proclaiming don't do it for me. Everyone's on your level sanchez, even if you best them.
          You are only a prospect with potential, in same boat as Jared anderson.
          Fight Jared anderson

Comment

You have to get through Daniel Dubious, Jarred Anderson, Richard Torres Jr before you can make a noise about worthy opponents.

Comment

Aint no way he’s 31.

Comment

I hope Sanchez gets a shot at the title at some point. Every prizefighter should aspire to be a champ. Sanchez is no different. Like him or hate him he is good and beats most of these other clowns everyone seems to be raving about. Put him in against Hergovic and I'll put my money on Sanchez. Put him in against Dubois and I'll put my money on Sanchez. Put him in against Parker and my $$$$ will be on Sanchez. Just saying.
                garfios garfios Sayithowitisuk Bob like this.

Comment

Anderson needs a real test.

DuBois needs a chance to prove he is back for real.

Joyce needs a serious opponent for the same reason.

No one at the top will touch Zang with an international treaty.

So Sanchez is saying all of the above have turned him down? Zero chance that is a thing. He is protecting his record, pure and simple.

Comment

Is Andy Ruiz ever going to fight again?

Comment

Working...
                    X