Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Artur Beterbiev, Callum Smith Make Weight For Light Heavyweight Title Fight Saturday Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Artur Beterbiev, Callum Smith Make Weight For Light Heavyweight Title Fight Saturday Night

Five months after it was postponed, Artur Beterbiev-Callum Smith became official Friday afternoon in Quebec City, Canada. The Russian-born, Montreal-based Beterbiev and Liverpool's Smith both made weight for their 12-round, 175-pound championship clash Saturday night at Videotron Centre. Beterbiev officially weighed in at exactly 175 pounds, slightly more than Smith, who came in at 174.6 pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The Maloney fight isn’t even on the main card
    Showcasing Mbilli I’m assuming

Comment

I’m hoping there’s gonna be a lot of sad Chechens and Québécois Saturday night

Comment

Originally posted by TonyRespectful View Post
        I’m hoping there’s gonna be a lot of sad Chechens and Québécois Saturday night
        On sera en grand nombre!.. malgré la neige. On attends 30 cm...
        fleep fleep likes this.

Comment

The undercard seems underwhelming to me, but there is play-off NFL action on Saturday night which should ease straight into the main event nicely.

Perfect sports night for me.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
            The undercard seems underwhelming to me, but there is play-off NFL action on Saturday night which should ease straight into the main event nicely.

Perfect sports night for me.
            Yeah Chiefs/Dolphins isn't it that's a good game to get into before watching the main event. I'm not to bothered about Andrew Maloney and Mbilli until they fight someone notable in there divisions. Mbilli should be calling out guys like plant and Morrell not shouting for canelo because he hasn't fought anybody of note
            landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Working...
            X