Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Christian Mbilli: I Hope To Have A Fight With Canelo Very Soon; Never Fought A Boxer Like Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Christian Mbilli: I Hope To Have A Fight With Canelo Very Soon; Never Fought A Boxer Like Me

Christian Mbilli admits that he is not a patient person. The Cameroon-born, Quebec-based super middleweight nevertheless realizes he will likely have to keep waiting for his chance to challenge Canelo Alvarez. Mbilli (25-0, 21 KOs) is ranked number in the 168-pound division by both the WBA and WBC, yet his name is rarely mentioned by Alvarez as a potential opponent.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He’s never fought anyone like me…..we’ve heard that about a million times.
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

The ginger can say the same thing about you champ lol.

Comment

Wish they would put him up against better competition
        He should try landing a Plant or even try getting Benny in there
        Benny and Morrell have a hard time getting opponents, so t, throw your name that way and make it count
        Mbilli is not a bad boxer at all and does have some sort of power
        landotter landotter _Rexy_ _Rexy_ like this.

Comment

Put him in with Morrell. ASAP. Perfect test for both fighters AND potentially a real banger.
          garfios garfios landotter landotter like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
            Put him in with Morrell. ASAP. Perfect test for both fighters AND potentially a real banger.
            A real banger that fight would be
            Mbilli is real quick , has decent power and can box
            Mind you i think he’d have a better chance with Benny than Morrell but two great fights that he should consider and get himself on the map

Comment

Canelo has what 6 guys in line to fight him?

Comment

Originally posted by james240 View Post
                Who’s the six guys ?
                Forget Benny and Morrell as I don’t see him even going close to those guys

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
                  If boxing made sense that'd be the best non-belt holder fight to make at 168. Both on similar levels. Both would be the best guy the other fought.

That said since boxing makes no sense out of the ring & Morrell gots a fake belt & Mbilli is a #1 belt ranked guy I see almost no chance it happens unless it were to get the eye of that Saudi Turki guy.
                  MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by james240 View Post
                    Some more in line then others lol. David B & David M got fake belts so could be mando's at any point in theory. Mbilii is #1 under 2 belts. Munguia is #1 under another belt. And somehow a cuban living in argentina named William Scull, who I've never even seen fight, is #1 under the last belt. Believe they are all undefeated.

Comment

Working...
                    X