Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kenneth Sims Pushing For Ismael Barroso: "I Want To Fight The Old Man"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kenneth Sims Pushing For Ismael Barroso: "I Want To Fight The Old Man"

It may have taken him some time, but Kenneth Sims Jr. has finally figured it out. After picking up the second loss of his career against Samuel Teah, Sims has racked up seven consecutive wins.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The comedy in this headline quote is hilarious looking at it from a non-boxing perspective. That "old man" is an interim champion at an age that is highly unlikely for most guys to even stay at the top level. They needa put some respect on Barroso's name. Man been teaching some of these young guns how to box lately.
    Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post
      The comedy in this headline quote is hilarious looking at it from a non-boxing perspective. That "old man" is an interim champion at an age that is highly unlikely for most guys to even stay at the top level. They needa put some respect on Barroso's name. Man been teaching some of these young guns how to box lately.
      The modern day Randall Bailey.

Comment

I hope that Sims gets the opportunity to fight the old man, maybe Barroso can teach him to respect his elders.

Comment

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post
          Fact's! They better give some respect when mentioning Barrosos' name, that old man is knocking out his younger opposition.

Comment

Sims might be able to beat Barroso, but not spectacular. Pitty pat and keep away. I don't want to see that. Give the old man his shot.

Comment

Floyd, Oscar, do the "Old Man" a solid! Give him a nice step aside check, and then put Sims Jr. vs. Barroso on the PPV undercard, as the co-main event for Romero vs. Garcia! Winners face each other!

Comment

Working...
              X