Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lorenzo 'Truck' Simpson Signs With GH3 Promotions, To Fight On PBC Cards In 2024

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lorenzo 'Truck' Simpson Signs With GH3 Promotions, To Fight On PBC Cards In 2024

Lorenzo "Truck" Simpson is committed to rejuvenating his career in 2024 with a new promoter and on a new platform. The 23-year-old middleweight from Baltimore informed BoxingScene.com that he has signed with Vito Mielnicki's GH3 Promotions, which is aligned with Al Haymon's Premier Boxing Champions. PBC will start streaming fights on Amazon Prime sometime in March as part of an agreement announced last month.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"The left-handed Simpson feels inactivity has hurt him during the developmental phase of his career. He has boxed just three times since November 2021, thus Simpson hopes to compete much more frequently on PBC undercards now that he is exclusively aligned with Haymon’s PBC, which needs an infusion of youthful talent to its expansive roster."

That's a career killer! Get your mind right family! Let Get It!

Comment

Bronx2245 I swear we think just alike because the first thing that jumped out to me was "he has boxed just three times since Nov '21". WHAT!!!! I thought when you "earn with Hearn" MR was going to have you fighting 35 times a year. I thought your paydays were going to be MASSIVE!!! I thought only on Al Haymon's PBC island is where fighters never get to fight but once a year. Well 'Al' be damned. Seems like we were right all along. Hearn only wants to sign young American fighters temporarily to stop other fights from taking place on other American platforms. He isn't interested in building you up. He's just interested in tearing down other promoters, but it isn't working. Now Truck, just like Andrade has come over to where he should have been all along, PBC. Hearn ruined the careers of Danny Jacobs and Tevin Farmer and you haven't even seen those guys in a few years. Speedy Rashidi left Dazn for PBC and Lamont Roach left Dazn to come to PBC and win a title. Hopefully Eddie Hearn and Dazn will stop being STUBBORN (a word he likes to use about other promoters) and just leave American boxing alone and pitch your tent in Saudi Arabia!

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
        Bronx2245 I swear we think just alike because the first thing that jumped out to me was "he has boxed just three times since Nov '21". WHAT!!!! I thought when you "earn with Hearn" MR was going to have you fighting 35 times a year. I thought your paydays were going to be MASSIVE!!! I thought only on Al Haymon's PBC island is where fighters never get to fight but once a year. Well 'Al' be damned. Seems like we were right all along. Hearn only wants to sign young American fighters temporarily to stop other fights from taking place on other American platforms. He isn't interested in building you up. He's just interested in tearing down other promoters, but it isn't working. Now Truck, just like Andrade has come over to where he should have been all along, PBC. Hearn ruined the careers of Danny Jacobs and Tevin Farmer and you haven't even seen those guys in a few years. Speedy Rashidi left Dazn for PBC and Lamont Roach left Dazn to come to PBC and win a title. Hopefully Eddie Hearn and Dazn will stop being STUBBORN (a word he likes to use about other promoters) and just leave American boxing alone and pitch your tent in Saudi Arabia!
        PBC fighters are inactive. Look at Danny Garcia and Erislandy Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

PBC fighters are inactive. Look at Danny Garcia and Erislandy Lara.
          And I'm glad you pointed that out without any push back from me. Now I just need you and others to admit that MR fighters only fight once a year and keep repeating that 30 times a day like many of you do

Comment

And I forgot to mention that he is trying to trick Boots into being the new crowned Prince of Saudi by signing an exclusive contract to fight eurobums in saudi at 11am Tuesday mornings in the States

Comment

Shoulda signed with haymon too. Then he woulda got the brotha would get another gift decision lmao

Comment

This fighter was fighting under PBC undercards
                The Conundrum The Conundrum likes this.

Comment

Hi Al.

”come to PBC”. As if it’s your company. Lol.

Comment

Cringe hahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X