Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Callum [Johnson] Had Beterbiev All Over The Place; Smith Sharper, Smarter, Hits Harder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Callum [Johnson] Had Beterbiev All Over The Place; Smith Sharper, Smarter, Hits Harder

Eddie Hearn expects Callum Smith to catch Artur Beterbiev with the type of left hook that will finally leave the hard-hitting Russian on the wrong end of a knockout Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Johnson did have him down with a very good punch, definitely hurt him. But then he got up, cleared his head and was back to the races within about 30 seconds. And went about battering Johnson into oblivion.

Beterbiev can be knocked down, we now that, but we've never seen anyone go the distance with him. I don't expect Smith to be the first.

Comment

Johnson also stated several times that Beterbiev was the worst pain experience he ever had in a ring... Look at the final knock down again... Beterbiev can kill you even with a glazing shot and his timing is over-par ...
      BaguMka BaguMka MulaKO MulaKO like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
        Johnson also stated several times that Beterbiev was the worst pain experience he ever had in a ring... Look at the final knock down again... Beterbiev can kill you even with a glazing shot and his timing is over-par ...
        Lol I remember watching an interview with a former sparring partner who'd been involved in a car accident and said that being hit by Beterbiev was worse! Eddie can dress this fight up as much as he likes but Smith is getting STOPPED in the mid-late rounds.
        BaguMka BaguMka likes this.

Comment

He didn’t though did he, he legitimately dropped him but Beterbiev was never in serious trouble, he regained his composure pretty quickly.
          BaguMka BaguMka likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post
            Johnson did have him down with a very good punch, definitely hurt him. But then he got up, cleared his head and was back to the races within about 30 seconds. And went about battering Johnson into oblivion.

Beterbiev can be knocked down, we now that, but we've never seen anyone go the distance with him. I don't expect Smith to be the first.
            Exactly how I saw it.

Comment

I am surprised a promoter is supporting his fighter. Hows that possible

Comment

Slow Eddie is so full of chit
                He can flip , twist it any which way he’d like and Smith will looking at the lights
                Flash knockdown at most and from what I’ve noticed is Artur has fixed that problem of pulling back straight after a wailing
                Mundo will be in a mundo of trouble come Saturday night
                If he thought Canelo brought pressure upon him , watch Beterbiev’s pressure , not to mention the power behind it

Comment

It's one thing landing hard shots on Beterbiev, the question for me is can Smith keep Beterbiev away from him, no one has yet.

Comment

When Callum loses to Beterbiev and IF AJ loses to Nagannou, Hearn will be in a world of ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X