Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Euro News: Schwarz vs. Merhy, Dina Thorslund, Kovalev vs. Safar, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Euro News: Schwarz vs. Merhy, Dina Thorslund, Kovalev vs. Safar, More

German Tom Schwarz (29-1) and Belgian Ryad Merhy (32-2) are now the co-challengers for the vacant EBU heavyweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kovi back in action
    Wonder what he’s like nowadays as a fighter
    Wtv happened to all his legal problems ?

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Kovi back in action
      Wonder what he’s like nowadays as a fighter
      Wtv happened to all his legal problems ?
      Well, if he's finally been forced to not be gropey with the ladies that don't want it, maybe we'll finally see the Krusher of old with his repression being taken out on Safar. I swear, just last night when I rewatched the Beterbiev - Yarde fight I thought about Kovalev and wondered if he officially retired. Then I saw the ESPN post today. Twilight Zone.

Comment

Originally posted by Tag, You're Hit View Post

Well, if he's finally been forced to not be gropey with the ladies that don't want it, maybe we'll finally see the Krusher of old with his repression being taken out on Safar. I swear, just last night when I rewatched the Beterbiev - Yarde fight I thought about Kovalev and wondered if he officially retired. Then I saw the ESPN post today. Twilight Zone.
        My thinking is he needs money
        He ain’t the same Krusher who we enjoyed

Comment

I thought the WBA called it Super-Cruiserweight, not Bridgerweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
            I thought the WBA called it Super-Cruiserweight, not Bridgerweight.
            yomommaweight
            Tag, You're Hit Tag, You're Hit likes this.

Comment

Last time I saw Krusher in action he was something like : I will become champ at cruiser just with jab and try-not-to-die style. I got it, he comes from a very cold country and likes his ears warm but at least try to throw that right, Krusher.

Comment

They are preparing Kovalev for Opetais resume. Kov will sell a loss...same as he did with Canelo.

Comment

Is it me or has Kovalev fallen as hard as Jones did back in the day?

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

My thinking is he needs money
                    He ain’t the same Krusher who we enjoyed
                    He hasn't been the same since he got cheated in the first Ward fight. In the second fight he was on his way to getting legitimately beaten - maybe legitimately stopped, but our reliable friend referee Tony "Weak-Ass" Weeks let Ward get the W with multiple consecutive low blows. Of course, Kovalev didn't live a proper lifestyle for an athlete, which is why he was getting his butt whooped in the 2nd fight and that is why he hasn't fought well (certainly not the Krusher) since.

Comment

Working...
                    X