Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Richardson Hitchins Calls Out Arnold Barboza: "Let's Rock, You Suck My Guy"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Richardson Hitchins Calls Out Arnold Barboza: "Let's Rock, You Suck My Guy"

Getting a crack at a world title is all that Richardson Hitchins wants. However, he would prefer that it came against a particular champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Easy work for Hitchins
    Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

Richardson is a clown for this one. Because he sucks ur willing to fight him (Barboza did look basic against an out gunned opponent). The fact that you have a opportunity to fight for the IBF championship but want no part of it because Matias is the champ and even willing to go the longer route via WBO is just pure maddness. Grow a Pair and test youself.
      dkamds dkamds likes this.

Comment

Barboza is not a top level fighter. But he is resilient and comes to win, his last outing is not how he really fights. If a fighter doesn't come 100% ready for Barboza they will loose. The same thing can be said about Sandor Martin.
        Last edited by STREET CLEANER; 01-10-2024, 12:07 PM.

Comment

If Hearn & Oscar can work something out for Haney and Garcia, this would be an EXCELLENT co-main event!

Comment

Hitchens wont sell man. Who really wants to see this guy?
            pun77 pun77 Wacked_Out Wacked_Out like this.

Comment

They got nothing better going on

Comment

Not sure why barboza would take this. I wouldn't mind seeing it but barboza can just become Teo's mandatory which is way bigger fight.

Comment

For those calling Barboza an avoided fighter , well here he is being called out. Hitchens is a lot more credible than the setup guy Barboza just fought, so don't give me that Hitchens does not sell crap.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
                    For those calling Barboza an avoided fighter , well here he is being called out. Hitchens is a lot more credible than the setup guy Barboza just fought, so don't give me that Hitchens does not sell crap.
                    I actually believe Hitchins wants big fights. I don't believe Barboza hasn't had his opportunities, especially when he was a Top Rank fighter when Bob had a good chunk of the division.

Comment

Working...
                    X