Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: If Correct Figures Were Mentioned, I Could Be Tempted To Put Pipe and Slippers Away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: If Correct Figures Were Mentioned, I Could Be Tempted To Put Pipe and Slippers Away

Former welterweight champion Kell Brook, if he returned to the ring, would embrace the possibility of fighting Chris Eubank Jr. Brook retired from the sport in 2022, after scoring a knockout over career rival Amir Khan.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Stuntman Mike Stuntman Mike likes this.

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Former welterweight champion Kell Brook, if he returned to the ring, would embrace the possibility of fighting Chris Eubank Jr. Brook retired from the sport in 2022, after scoring a knockout over career rival Amir Khan.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Go for it!

Would love to see brook ice Eubank

Comment

Hmmm, what pipe is this brotha speaking of??

Comment

Brook looks up from his pile of coke: "I'm ready to cash out!"

Comment

After hammering Khan as I knew he always would , I'd hoped he's stayed retired with nothing to prove, but who am I to request a man refuse maybe five million for what he does best.

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
            Brook looks up from his pile of coke: "I'm ready to cash out!"
            a5pe4 a5pe4 likes this.

Comment

great news, hes had about 1 serious fight in about 5 years v bud crawford & likes his drugs & booze

perfect opponent for eubank i guess

Comment

"Everywhere I go people are saying they want me out of retirement and that boxing’s dead without me. Apart from me fighting Amir Khan, what fights have really got people excited recently"

I guess he is talking about the people at his local pub? His immediate family maybe?

Seriously, just a totally hilarious and goofy thing to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Theshotyoudontsee View Post
                  "Everywhere I go people are saying they want me out of retirement and that boxing’s dead without me. Apart from me fighting Amir Khan, what fights have really got people excited recently"

I guess he is talking about the people at his local pub? His immediate family maybe?

Seriously, just a totally hilarious and goofy thing to say.
                  Boxing has been dead since kell Brook retired. Please kell come back and save boxing. Be our saviour, boxing needs you I haven’t been able to get up for a fight since you fought Amir. Waiting on the return of king kell
                  Last edited by LAchargers373; 01-09-2024, 03:25 PM.

Comment

"I'm Reddie Eddie"

Comment

Working...
                    X