Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arnold Barboza Would Have No Problem Facing Subriel Matias Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arnold Barboza Would Have No Problem Facing Subriel Matias Next

To a certain extent, Arnold Barboza is in the worst position possible. He might have high-level skills and an undefeated record but the 32-year-old isn't a big-name and doesn't bring a ton of dollars to the table. Even with the California native holding the number one spot in the WBO sanctioning body, Teofimo Lopez has shown little to no interest in facing him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like this fight
    Hard Hands Hard Hands Hitmon Hitmon like this.

Comment

This is the fight I want for both. Arnold finally gets his much earned Title shot and Matias finally gets a name that boxing fans will have to fully give him credit for
      El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Hope he does better than "dish it out but can't take it" Ergashev.

This could be a good fight!
        Hard Hands Hard Hands likes this.

Comment

Barboza should NOT approach Matias! All wrong for him! Jose Ramirez is in his stable now, that's the guy!

Comment

Matias sorry can’t fight him I’m with PBC excuse lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Barboza should NOT approach Matias! All wrong for him! Jose Ramirez is in his stable now, that's the guy!
              Ramirez and barboza were both with top rank for years and they never fought. Don’t see why that would change now. Ramirez will price himself out.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
                Hope he does better than "dish it out but can't take it" Ergashev.

This could be a good fight!
                My guess is Matias is going fold him just the same. Ergashev surprised me, I figured he is more dangerous the Barbosa. Barbosa won't be able to keep Matias off him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Yea, that's a much more even fight. Matias wouod run right over him.

Comment

Fighters not on the same side of the street. It's not happening.

I have to wonder who are there for Matias at 140 in the PBC island? If there is none, he should leave PBC and become a free agent.

People need to stop matching up fighters that are on different sides of the street. They're not happening unless one crosses the street.

Comment

Working...
                    X