Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ismael Barroso: It Was Justice That We Were Given This Opportunity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ismael Barroso: It Was Justice That We Were Given This Opportunity

Ismael Barroso made sure to get right to the point in a second chance opportunity he wasn't sure would come his way. The newly crowned interim WBA junior welterweight titlist instantly emerged as a cult favorite following his first-round knockout of heavily favored contender Ohara Davies. Their January 6 DAZN-aired co-feature from Virgin Hotels Las
    [Click Here To Read More]

He can fight Matias who is looking for a dance partner.

Comment

War Barroso! I’m happy for him, because he really did get shafted against Rolly.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        He can fight Matias who is looking for a dance partner.
        Truth bomb. This would be a great scrap but not sure Barroso would make it out victorious.

But happy Barroso got his justice and he is certainly making things interesting.
        STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

And there's that Tony Weeks name again... It's almost like I've heard about a similar situation but I can't put my finger on it...

Comment

justice is having the full title not the interim title which u had to fight another fight to get lol

Comment

Barroso deserves the real title. Weeks retirement plan apparently needed some more padding. Most blatant example of a ref cheating in my memory.

Comment

Working...
              X