Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matias: The Best 140 Is Here - Not Teofimo, P-ssy; No Ryan; No Haney, Chicken; No Rolly, He's A Joker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matias: The Best 140 Is Here - Not Teofimo, P-ssy; No Ryan; No Haney, Chicken; No Rolly, He's A Joker

Subriel Matias is officially free to choose the opponent of his liking for his next title defense. Who chooses to face him, however, remains a very short list. The reigning IBF junior welterweight titlist continues to challenge his fellow divisional title holders and top players. Matias
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Lopez instead moved on to DominiRican contender Jamaine Ortiz, with hopes that a mouthwatering unification could possibly take place in June."

PR Parade Weekend at MSG! Make It Happen! If not, Gary Antuanne Russell, MAN UP!

pnut901 pnut901 Hitmon Hitmon like this.

Comment

Prograis can take the fight. He has no title and they can sale this fight as two punchers getting it on. Barboza and Ramirez are looking for titles and Taylor said he can still make 140.

Comment

Is Matias the best at 140? That remains to be seen, but I would favor him against any of the top names

Brownie is can’t miss entertainment

Comment

Subriel Matias vs Gary Antuanne Russell would be Fire for as long as it would last.
          Hard Hands Hard Hands Hitmon Hitmon like this.

Comment

I can't wait to see Matias take on one of these big name opponents to see what he can do. I just hope my fear of him being easily outboxed doesn't come true. I know he gets to most of his opponents, but a lot of them elect to trade with him which plays into his hands. If you get a guy who doesn't mind stinking out the joint and staying with the jab in Matias face all night, I think it'll be a boring UD decision where Matias looks super basic. I hope he can prove me wrong though because I love his style.

Comment

Originally posted by lred00 View Post
              Subriel Matias vs Gary Antuanne Russell would be Fire for as long as it would last.
              I was just going to write the same thing. Aside from one loss between them, all wins by KO. Each guy would most likely be stunned or dropped and the one who stays focused and has stamina and the better whiskers would win.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
                Is Matias the best at 140? That remains to be seen, but I would favor him against any of the top names

I'm one of the biggest Teo fans here and I think Matias wrecks everyone at 140.
                Hard Hands Hard Hands likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

I'm one of the biggest Teo fans here and I think Matias wrecks everyone at 140.
                  I like Teo also, a very entertaining fighter who always brings it

Teo and Brownie are the most dynamic at 140 IMHO

But I do believe Brownie walks Teo down like little Loma did in the last few rounds of their fight

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post

I agree it remains to seen, but Matias is off to an incredible start into doing just that.
                    I can't wait to see him fight all of the top rated fighters in the 140 pound division to find out just who is the top dog at 140.
                    Subriel is going to put some serious hurting on some of these fighters, if not all of them, and then we'll find out if he's a superstar or not.
                    Last edited by Boricua181; 01-09-2024, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X