Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ohara Davies: My Pride Is Very Hurt Right Now; This Ain't Gonna Be The End Of Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ohara Davies: My Pride Is Very Hurt Right Now; This Ain't Gonna Be The End Of Me

Still stunned by his first-round knockout loss to aged underdog Ismael Barroso, Ohara Davies tried to process how his championship dream was crushed so quickly as he sat in his dressing room Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don’t know anything about this dude except he seemed to act quite foolish in the buildup to his fight with Taylor. But I will say, seeing him sit there on the canvas with that awful look of self-betrayal on his face, it was hard not to feel for him.

Comment

I just don’t think so Davies

Comment

At the world level, he is most definitely finished. Could probably survive at the domestic level for a while but I'm not sure it's worth it and not sure he brings the fans to make it economically feasible.

Comment

He was never at world level, he quit against Josh Taylor because he hurt his nose, he lost to Catterall and he just got his boots smoke by an alleged 40 year old.

I'm not even sure he's domestic level let alone world level, his relevance will remain what it pretty much always has been "the black quitter".

FYI, I don't see him as "the black quitter", it's Tyan booth if you've ever heard of him, he has quite the cult following on youtube and OD get a lot of stick due to it.
          Last edited by Boro; 01-08-2024, 11:45 AM. Reason: FYI

Comment

dont worry u have perfected the constipated look and made a friend out of rolly, its not that bad

Comment

Sid-Knee will be by soon to point out all the reasons why this loss was unfair and why Davies isn’t to blame.
              Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Ur pride is hurt? Big hurt or little hurt? Ur pride is what got ur sh..t rocked, my G. Trying to walk down a known puncher with no respect, pawing with the jab, no head movement, no feints, like u Frankenstein. Go sit ur narrow punching bag ass on down somewhere and don't come back until u worked on ur craft for at least a year in the gym, non stop. U better bring ur mattress and live in the gym, because u need a lot of work, my man. But get a CT scan 1st, because that old man hit u with egg weights in his gloves. Tell him, right, Beyonce Wilder?
                Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke

Comment

The black quitter is a joke

Comment

Working...
                    X