Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev-Smith In Quebec City Is A Celebration Of Canadian Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beterbiev-Smith In Quebec City Is A Celebration Of Canadian Boxing

By Corey Erdman - During the 2000s in particular, the province of Quebec in Canada produced some of the most electric atmospheres on the global boxing scene. The province has been fight-crazed since the 1900s, but an influx of world-level talent and North American broadcast distribution in particular created a shining golden era for the sport in Canada. Jean Pascal,
    [Click Here To Read More]

Quebec City - arguably the prettiest place in all of North American at Christmas time. The Fairmont is like a castle on a hill with about 25 Christmas trees inside.

Comment

War Beterbiev
      And onto unification
      landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

They have a great atmosphere

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          Quebec City - arguably the prettiest place in all of North American at Christmas time. The Fairmont is like a castle on a hill with about 25 Christmas trees inside.
          You are not wrong
          What makes it even more special is that European feeling mixed in

Comment

I don't see how Smith can come in after a year and a half off and beat a top tier guy like Beterbiev.

Comment

I don’t know what you’re taking aboot

Comment

Shame the rest of Canada doesn't know that Beterbiev exists, not once have I ever heard his name mentioned on Tsn, Canada's version of ESPN.
                El_Feroz99 El_Feroz99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Murray Kelm View Post
                  Shame the rest of Canada doesn't know that Beterbiev exists, not once have I ever heard his name mentioned on Tsn, Canada's version of ESPN.
                  I know eh? A real shame...they used to have fights on the odd time from hbo and stuff and that stopped. Shame

Comment

lol, how's a fight between a ******n and a brit a ¨celebration of canadian boxing¨?

Comment

Working...
                    X