Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tszyu: Yo, Vergil Ortiz, Welcome To The '54 Club; I'm Always Keen For A Modern-Day Classic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tszyu: Yo, Vergil Ortiz, Welcome To The '54 Club; I'm Always Keen For A Modern-Day Classic

Tim Tszyu saw all that he needed from Vergil Ortiz Jr's brief ring appearance to know he found the perfect future rival. Both boxers expressed an interest in a head-on collision in the aftermath of Ortiz's junior middleweight debut this past Saturday atop a DAZN show from Virgin Hotels Las Vegas. A first-round stoppage of Fredrick Lawson was dismissed by
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tricky fight. My heart and mind are both in agreement that I would root for both, but I think Lopez might need a few more rounds and ten thousand less Tony Weeks' before facing Tim.

Comment

Say what they want, but Tzsyu is one of the few guys that wants that smoke with everybody. Might have his flaws, but he has game changing power. Would be a real banger.
      El_Feroz99 El_Feroz99 eco1 eco1 like this.

Comment

Lets make it happen and please NO Tony Weeks!!!!

Comment

The battle of the milk moustaches. But while their 'staches aren't fully developed, their punches sure are. Hopefully, we get this one down the road - not too far down.

Comment

It will never happen, ODH will protect his investments until it’s time to cash them out (Ryan Garcia)

Tim showed he for real in his last fight, so no way Ortiz will fight him because he won’t win against someone with a pulse

All these fighters do nowadays is talk the talk when they have that “0” to keep

Tim is a little different, he is hungry for that fame and name recognition because he has to overcome the shadow of his father, so he wants that smoke
            Last edited by 2fast2strong; 01-07-2024, 09:00 PM.

Comment

A lot of people picking Tim. I don't see it at all. I think Ortiz hurts him. I wish there was a poll, so I could see who else is with me
              Verus Verus likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tag, You're Hit View Post
                The battle of the milk moustaches. But while their 'staches aren't fully developed, their punches sure are. Hopefully, we get this one down the road - not too far down.
                Bwhahaha man imho you win the internet today
                Tag, You're Hit Tag, You're Hit likes this.

Comment

This could become a classic, a battle by two guys who bring it! Hoping for a Hagler-Mugabi or Foreman-Lyle.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
                    It will never happen, ODH will protect his investments until it’s time to cash them out (Ryan Garcia)

Tim showed he for real in his last fight, so no way Ortiz will fight him because he won’t win against someone with a pulse

All these fighters do nowadays is talk the talk when they have that “0” to keep

Tim is a little different, he is hungry for that fame and name recognition because he has to overcome the shadow of his father, so he wants that smoke
                    Next fight at 154 is for supremacy. Jermell vs Tim period! Now that Jermell is cleared of those fake azz charges then get back in the gym. Mell vs Kudzoo this spring on Amazon Prime...no PPV!

Comment

Working...
                    X