Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: Barboza Needs To Focus On Getting Better Because He Looked Terrible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: Barboza Needs To Focus On Getting Better Because He Looked Terrible

Teofimo Lopez Jr. was not impressed with the latest approach by Arnold Barboza Jr. to try and make a fight. It wasn't so much his recent in-ring performance, though the two-division lineal champion and reigning 140-pound king had advice for that part as well.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Barboza is ranked #1 by the WBO. He just needs to put pressure on the WBO to call the mandatory.

We all know the WBO does what Bob Arum orders…but shining a public spotlight on them will make it hard to deny the top contender his title shot.

Comment

I don't think Barboza was brilliant or anything, but Ndongeni certainly looked terrible. He couldn't land anything significant, and even though he was exceptionally wiry, Barboza still managed to clean his clock several times. His accuracy was arguably what I would call good, and he showed patience. Not sure how he's going to fare against better guys than Ndongeni, but I thought he looked admirable.

Comment

Not sure how Barboza manages to make 140. Decent fighter at best. None of the top dogs will be losing any sleep over him.

Comment

Barboza is a bad style matchup for Teo.. but Teo is special when his head is on straight and that devilish woman is out of his life as much as possible.

Comment

Can’t blame Teo on this one
            Putting hands on his old man ,no matter how you feel about Sr , would get a reaction out of most people

Comment

Teo is lying, I was in the crowd on Sat in Vegas. It was Lopez Sr who started talking **** to Barbosa, whenever he gets drunk(by the looks, it seems often) he starts running his mouth. Teo is also
              lying on how brave he wanted to be. Barbosa was challenging him and he walked away. Remember when the 2 Lopez and Romero verbally attack Ryan Garcia in NY? Barbosa attacked the 3 of them and made them **** on themselves! Don’t fk with a real Mexican fighter in the West Coast suckers! Payback it’s a b…..tch!

Comment

If Barboza looked terrible, it was because of inactivity. Barboza became inactive and eventually left because TR could not secure him a fight with Teofimo. Barboza made a big mistake by waiting. Now instead of fighting Barboza, Teo is fighting a former LW in Ortiz.

Comment

Working...
                X