Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Encourages Ryan Garcia to 'Soak Up' Defensive Advice From Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Encourages Ryan Garcia to 'Soak Up' Defensive Advice From Floyd Mayweather

Promoter Oscar De La Hoya hopes Ryan Garcia's bromance with Floyd Mayweather Jr. results in some improvements to Garcia's defense. The head of Golden Boy Promotions was recently asked to respond to a video on social media showing his ace client
    [Click Here To Read More]

Floyd is exceptional. A young boxer could learn a helluva lot from Floyd if (1) he was willing to listen, (2) he was able to learn (3) Floyd was willing to impart his knowledge. My concern in this case, & I'm sure ODLH's concern, is that I'm not convinced any of the 3 requirements are met.

Comment

Lesson number one , don't go straight back ,especially with your hands down and chin in the air.

Comment

Has De La Hoya suddenly lost his mind? Floyd is not grooming Ryan Garcia for Golden Boy Promotions but for Al Haymon and Floyd Mayweather Promotions once they steal him from Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
          Floyd is exceptional. A young boxer could learn a helluva lot from Floyd if (1) he was willing to listen, (2) he was able to learn (3) Floyd was willing to impart his knowledge. My concern in this case, & I'm sure ODLH's concern, is that I'm not convinced any of the 3 requirements are met.

​​​​​​Floyd should tell him to drop that Dollar Store version of his patented shoulder roll defense. I heard that he threw up in a trash can from watching Ryan using it against Duarte.

Comment

GTHOH with this! Ryan don't need no advice from GOAT Mayweather, he's already a defensive genius https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80y9LCx0leM

Comment

'Floyd should tell him to drop that Dollar Store version of his patented shoulder roll defense. I heard that he threw up in a trash can from watching Ryan using it against Duarte'.

Wise words, Bro. You have to learn a style that works for you & your body, not just try & take tricks that work for other guys but may not fit you. At the moment I don't even think Ryan knows if he wants to be slick, or a counterpuncher or an aggressive stalking guy. He conceivably could be a good fighter but, right now, miles from being one. ODLH maybe selling but, for now, I aint buying Ryan.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Has De La Hoya suddenly lost his mind? Floyd is not grooming Ryan Garcia for Golden Boy Promotions but for Al Haymon and Floyd Mayweather Promotions once they steal him from Oscar
                It seems fairly obvious that Floyd is tampering.

Notice how Ryan Garcia was going to fight Devin Haney, then Floyd comes around and now suddenly Ryan flip flops and is calling out Rolly Romero. Who is with Mayweather Promotions.

Comment

Oscar is mad that an mf that's why he said "in the meantime"....like the audacity of Ryan to get advice from some that's talks all this ish about me, I'm focusing on junior from now on

Comment

Sounds like a jealous gf to me
                    DClefthook DClefthook likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X